Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harden and Heilman Claimed on Waivers
Source.
I got nothin'.

Andy
I doubt Harden gets dealt because we would ask for a good amount since we stand to get 2 picks for him.

Heilman should be on the way out.
<!--quoteo(post=60435:date=Aug 27 2009, 02:59 PM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ Aug 27 2009, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Source.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Interesting. Heilman is a fucking disaster, but on the other hand, he's cheap, and could be useful in the future. Seems like they might be able to get quite a bit for Harden though, so it will be interesting to see what happens with him.
Nice knowing you, Howry, I mean Heilman.
Fucking wood stain add.

What could we expect for Harden, seriously? I say let him go. If we can get a decent prospect that's better than two picks we're going to fuck up anyway.
I wish Miles was claimed on waivers.
Can we just put the entire roster on waivers?
<!--quoteo(post=60446:date=Aug 27 2009, 03:10 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 27 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wish Miles was claimed on waivers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Maybe we can leave him out on the street and the Salvation Army will claim him.
<!--quoteo(post=60451:date=Aug 27 2009, 04:24 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Aug 27 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=60446:date=Aug 27 2009, 03:10 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 27 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wish Miles was claimed on waivers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=60451:date=Aug 27 2009, 03:24 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Aug 27 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=60446:date=Aug 27 2009, 03:10 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 27 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wish Miles was claimed on waivers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=60447:date=Aug 27 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Aug 27 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can we just put the entire roster on waivers?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We probably did. It's a pretty standard procedure at the end of the year. I would bet Lee and Fukudome and Zambrano were put on waivers as well.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=60445:date=Aug 27 2009, 03:09 PM:name=vitaminB)-->QUOTE (vitaminB @ Aug 27 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Fucking wood stain add.

What could we expect for Harden, seriously? I say let him go. If we can get a decent prospect that's better than two picks we're going to fuck up anyway.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That would be an awful idea.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=60456:date=Aug 27 2009, 02:37 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Aug 27 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=60447:date=Aug 27 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Brock)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brock @ Aug 27 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can we just put the entire roster on waivers?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We probably did. It's a pretty standard procedure at the end of the year. I would bet Lee and Fukudome and Zambrano were put on waivers as well.
Yeah... it always makes me laugh when people make a big deal about this stuff, soooooooooo many big names are placed on waivers. Doesn't mean a deal's ever going to get worked out for them. It's just something you do to keep open the possibilities. I think Heilman could go somewhere, don't think we'll deal Harden though.
@TheBlogfines
Boston used to put Manny on waivers every year, and they always made a big deal out of it.
Why not Grabow?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.