Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not that I've noticed...but...
anyone notice how AWFUL DeRosa has been for the Cards? I know this only because I traded for him in Fantasy baseball, but he has no home runs in his last 97 at bats, to go along with a .237 average and a .299 slugging percentage.

Really, really bad.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=63309:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It will take a miracle, but man...what if that happened? It would be a huge blow to the Cards' confidence and a huge boost to ours. We'd still need a whole lot of Cubs wins and Cards losses in a short amount of time, but crazier things have happened.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When?
<!--quoteo(post=63316:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:54 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Sep 16 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->anyone notice how AWFUL DeRosa has been for the Cards? I know this only because I traded for him in Fantasy baseball, but he has no home runs in his last 97 at bats, to go along with a .237 average and a .299 slugging percentage.

Really, really bad.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He'll probably need wrist surgery in the offseason to repair a torn tendon.
<!--quoteo(post=63317:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:58 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Sep 16 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=63309:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It will take a miracle, but man...what if that happened? It would be a huge blow to the Cards' confidence and a huge boost to ours. We'd still need a whole lot of Cubs wins and Cards losses in a short amount of time, but crazier things have happened.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

colorado winning 20 of 21 to finish the season.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=63319:date=Sep 16 2009, 04:01 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Sep 16 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=63317:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:58 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Sep 16 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=63309:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It will take a miracle, but man...what if that happened? It would be a huge blow to the Cards' confidence and a huge boost to ours. We'd still need a whole lot of Cubs wins and Cards losses in a short amount of time, but crazier things have happened.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When?

I was just about to post that, but I was trying to find the exact numbers.
<!--quoteo(post=63320:date=Sep 16 2009, 04:04 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 16 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=63319:date=Sep 16 2009, 04:01 PM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Sep 16 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=63317:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:58 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Sep 16 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=63309:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It will take a miracle, but man...what if that happened? It would be a huge blow to the Cards' confidence and a huge boost to ours. We'd still need a whole lot of Cubs wins and Cards losses in a short amount of time, but crazier things have happened.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When?

I was just about to post that, but I was trying to find the exact numbers.

Cool. I was really asking.
you people are insane.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=63309:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Let me just throw out a completely nutty scenario:

- The Cards/Marlins score holds up and the Cards lose 4-0. We win tonight. We're 7.5 back.

- We win tomorrow. The Cards have an off day. We're 7 back.

- We sweep the Cards. We're 4 back.

It will take a miracle, but man...what if that happened? It would be a huge blow to the Cards' confidence and a huge boost to ours. We'd still need a whole lot of Cubs wins and Cards losses in a short amount of time, but crazier things have happened.

Sorry. I need something to keep the hope alive...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cards did their job. Lost 5 - 2.

Now the Cubs have to win.
<!--quoteo(post=63323:date=Sep 16 2009, 04:20 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Sep 16 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->you people are insane.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We're Cubs fans.
The cubs aren't finsished toying with our emotions just yet this season.
<!--quoteo(post=63317:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:58 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Sep 16 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=63309:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 16 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It will take a miracle, but man...what if that happened? It would be a huge blow to the Cards' confidence and a huge boost to ours. We'd still need a whole lot of Cubs wins and Cards losses in a short amount of time, but crazier things have happened.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When?

Billy Bob Thorton used to assbang Angelina Jolie every night. Then the playoffs came and they got divorced.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

You want insane? I got yer insane right here, complete with Napoleon hat and rocket shoes and topped with chocolate-flavored Cool Whip.

I was going to post a thread like this days ago.

Fuck the Cards.
Fuck the Giants.
Fuck the Braves.
Fuck the Marlins.
Fuck the Rockies.

We're doing this.

Take the phone off the hook, draw lines on your liquor bottles, send the kids to the neighbors, arm your dogs and cats, and strap down the spouse.

It's time.

Suck off a cheetah, teach a bidet to play chess, tickle your scrotum with thought pudding, and sidewall the bottoms of the Four Tops.

All the way, baby.

FUGGLE-GUH-GUGGLE YEAH!

Now <b>THAT'S</b> insane.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

There are 18 games left, including tonight. Let's go 18-0 and shock the world.
<!--quoteo(post=63329:date=Sep 16 2009, 04:51 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Sep 16 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You want insane? I got yer insane right here, complete with Napoleon hat and rocket shoes and topped with chocolate-flavored Cool Whip.

I was going to post a thread like this days ago.

Fuck the Cards.
Fuck the Giants.
Fuck the Braves.
Fuck the Marlins.
Fuck the Rockies.

We're doing this.

Take the phone off the hook, draw lines on your liquor bottles, send the kids to the neighbors, arm your dogs and cats, and strap down the spouse.

It's time.

Suck off a cheetah, teach a bidet to play chess, tickle your scrotum with thought pudding, and sidewall the bottoms of the Four Tops.

All the way, baby.

FUGGLE-GUH-GUGGLE YEAH!

Now <b>THAT'S</b> insane.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm liking the cut of your jib, my man.

Cards' magic number is 10. Let's keep it right there.
<!--quoteo(post=63330:date=Sep 16 2009, 05:54 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 16 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->There are 18 games left, including tonight. Let's go 18-0 and shock the world.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm down: Where I'm at.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer