Poll: Who is going to win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yankees
83.33%
20 83.33%
Twins
16.67%
4 16.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALDS Yankees vs. Twins
Who will win?
I believe who ever wins this series wins it all. Oh yeah I took the Twins.
Anyone else see the shot from the TBS handheld camera that got dropped on the ground right after the last out?
This series shouldn't even be close.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=65965:date=Oct 8 2009, 06:59 AM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Oct 8 2009, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Anyone else see the shot from the TBS handheld camera that got dropped on the ground right after the last out?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah. I gave my friend a "WTF" look and laughed my ass off.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=66021:date=Oct 8 2009, 04:50 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Oct 8 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=65965:date=Oct 8 2009, 06:59 AM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Oct 8 2009, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Anyone else see the shot from the TBS handheld camera that got dropped on the ground right after the last out?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah. I gave my friend a "WTF" look and laughed my ass off.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That stadium looks pretty good sideways.