BY HISSELF...

In.
Awesome. Congrats to the Hawk!
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbang.gif[/img]
About time!

CONGRATS to the Hawk.
Fuckin' A.
Put it on the board, Hawk!
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=74310:date=Jan 6 2010, 12:11 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jan 6 2010, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Put it on the board, Hawk!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
This makes me very happy.

[Image: AndreDawson.jpg]
Hells Yeah!!! It's about fucking time!!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
I'm gonna go hump a tru-link fence!
Congrats to the Hawk!

I wish I wasn't such a young'un so I could remember his playing days.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Good for him
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but, he does go in as a cub, right?

Also, I think it's time we put him on the banner at the top.
<!--quoteo(post=74326:date=Jan 6 2010, 01:37 PM:name=Croz)-->QUOTE (Croz @ Jan 6 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I hope this isn't a stupid question, but, he does go in as a cub, right?

Also, I think it's time we put him on the banner at the top.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think you may have missed a thread.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=74326:date=Jan 6 2010, 01:37 PM:name=Croz)-->QUOTE (Croz @ Jan 6 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I hope this isn't a stupid question, but, he does go in as a cub, right?

Also, I think it's time we put him on the banner at the top.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It's not a stupid question, but I don't think it's answerable.

Obviously, I'd like to see him go in as a Cub, but it's far from a done deal, in my opinion.