Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bricks & Ivy Radio
<!--quoteo(post=77838:date=Jan 28 2010, 02:58 AM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jan 28 2010, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Good to hear. I'll plug you guys on the Blogfines soon. Maybe 1 of our 4 readers will tune in.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks, Clapp.

Evan has a great radio voice -- I realize this every time I do the show with him. It makes the lack of actual content much less noticeable.
Does this mean that the Vineyard is coming back? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=78352:date=Feb 2 2010, 02:11 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Feb 2 2010, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Does this mean that the Vineyard is coming back? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Bite your tongue. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=78371:date=Feb 2 2010, 02:32 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 2 2010, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=78352:date=Feb 2 2010, 02:11 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Feb 2 2010, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Does this mean that the Vineyard is coming back? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Bite your tongue. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

I was just teasin', Ace. You run a good thing here.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Ace don't do SHIT!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=78375:date=Feb 2 2010, 05:49 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Feb 2 2010, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Ace don't do SHIT!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'll take that as an order.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Which one of you currently has custody of the male sack?

"Is he a lefty or switch hitter?"
"So, he bats right."

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

You guys rule. I can't wait to listen again. Man, I seriously missed these shows. Don't ever stop again!
<!--quoteo(post=78397:date=Feb 2 2010, 09:18 PM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ Feb 2 2010, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You guys rule. I can't wait to listen again. Man, I seriously missed these shows. Don't ever stop again!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thanks, jeffy. It means a lot -- for real.
<!--quoteo(post=78400:date=Feb 2 2010, 09:37 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 2 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=78397:date=Feb 2 2010, 09:18 PM:name=jeffy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeffy @ Feb 2 2010, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You guys rule. I can't wait to listen again. Man, I seriously missed these shows. Don't ever stop again!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thanks, jeffy. It means a lot -- for real.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I really enjoyed it too. Look forward to listening regularly.
NICE!

I'll put this on the ipod for the train tomorrow.
<!--quoteo(post=78408:date=Feb 3 2010, 12:24 AM:name=phan)-->QUOTE (phan @ Feb 3 2010, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->NICE!

I'll put this on the ipod for the train tomorrow.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

How many women are you running train?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]
I listened for the first time last night. Good stuff, I really enjoyed it.