Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bricks & Ivy Radio
We're back...fuckers.

www.bricksandivyradio.com

Tuesday February 2nd
<!--quoteo(post=77780:date=Jan 27 2010, 06:54 PM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Jan 27 2010, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We're back...fuckers.

Tuesday February 2nd<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

How do I become a guest host?

Just kidding.
"Last year, I was sort of a kid and I was a little scared, I ain't scared any more."
Quote:- Hank Aaron
YES!
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
It's about fucking time you goldbricking layabouts.
wow.
What's that? I don't remember.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=77780:date=Jan 27 2010, 07:54 PM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Jan 27 2010, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We're back...fuckers.

Tuesday February 2nd<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL YEAR!!!!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bow.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bow.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bow.gif[/img]
I solely blame your and Butch's disappearance from the...airwaves?... for the 2009 Chicago Cubs National League Ball Club season.

And FUCK YEAH!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

YAY!!!!!
I wish I knew how to quit you.
Good to hear. I'll plug you guys on the Blogfines soon. Maybe 1 of our 4 readers will tune in.
@TheBlogfines
Good stuff guys. Well, Butcher was good... Rapp was Rapp. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
I got nothin'.

Andy
Yup...we're back.

<!--quoteo(post=78347:date=Feb 2 2010, 12:14 PM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Feb 2 2010, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yup...we're back.

www.bricksandivyradio.com<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Just giving you shit Evan. Good to hear you guys back on the air.
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=78348:date=Feb 2 2010, 12:19 PM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ Feb 2 2010, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=78347:date=Feb 2 2010, 12:14 PM:name=Rappster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rappster @ Feb 2 2010, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yup...we're back.

www.bricksandivyradio.com<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Just giving you shit Evan. Good to hear you guys back on the air.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I take it the file is up...off to listen...