Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bricks & Ivy Radio
Bricks & Ivy Radio - Episode 82 is up!

Here we go. Theriot goes to arbitration. The boys take a look at our pitching, the division, and small sample sizes. Oh, and of course, Wainwright is a douche bag. Chicago Cubs Baseball on Bricks and Ivy Radio. Fake Radio for an Ivy-Covered World.

Bricks & Ivy Radio
YIPPEE! Thanks for the heads up. Keep up the good work, gentlemen.
Nice show this week guys. Tighter...and more relaxed. Sounds like you're all KY'd up again following the long layoff.

How about one sticky thread for Bricks and Ivy Radio?
<!--quoteo(post=79326:date=Feb 11 2010, 04:10 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Feb 11 2010, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Nice show this week guys. Tighter...and more relaxed. Sounds like you're all KY'd up again following the long layoff.

How about one sticky thread for Bricks and Ivy Radio?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
We owe you a shoutout on the next show...
<!--quoteo(post=79326:date=Feb 11 2010, 04:10 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Feb 11 2010, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Nice show this week guys. Tighter...and more relaxed. Sounds like you're all KY'd up again following the long layoff.

How about one sticky thread for Bricks and Ivy Radio?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

considering the next show might not be for about a year, Ace probably does not think it is worth the trouble.
I like you guys a lot.
<!--quoteo(post=79328:date=Feb 11 2010, 04:17 PM:name=leonardsipes)-->QUOTE (leonardsipes @ Feb 11 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79326:date=Feb 11 2010, 04:10 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Feb 11 2010, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Nice show this week guys. Tighter...and more relaxed. Sounds like you're all KY'd up again following the long layoff.

considering the next show might not be for about a year, Ace probably does not think it is worth the trouble.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/furious.gif[/img]

Bring back the rant line...
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=79329:date=Feb 11 2010, 04:17 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 11 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79328:date=Feb 11 2010, 04:17 PM:name=leonardsipes)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leonardsipes @ Feb 11 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79326:date=Feb 11 2010, 04:10 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Feb 11 2010, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Nice show this week guys. Tighter...and more relaxed. Sounds like you're all KY'd up again following the long layoff.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/furious.gif[/img]
fair enough...but how about one thread for the show rather than a new thread every week. Easier to find and a better storehouse for the accumulated humiliation.
I like having a new thread for each show.....because the thread title indicates right away that a new show is out.
<!--quoteo(post=79514:date=Feb 13 2010, 11:19 AM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ Feb 13 2010, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like having a new thread for each show.....because the thread title indicates right away that a new show is out.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Good point. Some Internet radio personalities are more reliable than others. Some hosts understand what a fucking SCHEDULE is. SOME HOSTS TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT SERIOUSLY!!!

Sorry. I just listened to this:
<br clear="all">
<br clear="all">

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VrOhvSvKIhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VrOhvSvKIhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Sigh. I wish Hunter hadn't had an appetite for a lead sandwich.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v