Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bricks & Ivy Radio
Bricks & Ivy Radio - Episode 83 is up!

OK. A couple of days until pitchers and catchers. The boys get to second base. A new opening. Marmol.

Bricks & Ivy Radio
With each other?? Ewwwww
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Hmm, last week's episode showed up today as episode 83 in my podcast update. Just a slight inconvenience, though. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=79675:date=Feb 16 2010, 10:42 AM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Feb 16 2010, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hmm, last week's episode showed up today as episode 83 in my podcast update. Just a slight inconvenience, though. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Weird. Did you get the most recent one, too?
<!--quoteo(post=79677:date=Feb 16 2010, 10:44 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 16 2010, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79675:date=Feb 16 2010, 10:42 AM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ Feb 16 2010, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hmm, last week's episode showed up today as episode 83 in my podcast update. Just a slight inconvenience, though. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Nope, just last week's episode with this week's description and title.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=79678:date=Feb 16 2010, 10:50 AM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Feb 16 2010, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79677:date=Feb 16 2010, 10:44 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 16 2010, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79675:date=Feb 16 2010, 10:42 AM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ Feb 16 2010, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hmm, last week's episode showed up today as episode 83 in my podcast update. Just a slight inconvenience, though. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Nope, just last week's episode with this week's description and title.
Well, shit. I'm having the same problem.

We're on it...
Fixed it...sorry all, my bad.
Join our Facebook page. Now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bricks-Ivy-R...27985509?ref=nf
do i get any free swag if i do?
"Perastaltic Sigfried & Roy experience..."

Gold.
Aw guys...that was nice. Thanks for the shill.