Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramirez leaves the game with sore triceps
He left after the second inning. The team says the injury isn't any reason for concern.

But we have heard that before
I'll always worry, but if it were his shoulder, I'd worry more.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
The triceps is one of the most important masturbation muscles. I really hope he's okay.
Always something, isn't it?
<!--quoteo(post=82646:date=Mar 13 2010, 06:22 PM:name=dk123)-->QUOTE (dk123 @ Mar 13 2010, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The triceps is one of the most important masturbation muscles. I really hope he's okay.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No worries, no shortage of guys on SOI that'll handle that for him.
<!--quoteo(post=82652:date=Mar 13 2010, 07:55 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Mar 13 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=82646:date=Mar 13 2010, 06:22 PM:name=dk123)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dk123 @ Mar 13 2010, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The triceps is one of the most important masturbation muscles. I really hope he's okay.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No worries, no shortage of guys on SOI that'll handle that for him.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Are you looking in Clapp's direction? 'Cause that's where I'm looking.
I could have sworn I read he has a sore Triceratops.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Maybe he just needs a good ol' fashioned taint massage.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge