Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elijah Dukes
Released by the Nats today. Is he worth a minor league contract? Or is it a bad sign when the worst team in baseball has no interest in him?
I got nothin'.

Andy
Always looking to acquire class acts. And nothing says class act like sending your wife texts threatening to kill her.
@TheBlogfines
Fuck him. We have a glut of OFs anyway, and especially after the Milton experiment, he is a bad fit.
I agree with Rok. While Dukes is not as bad as bradley, he isnt far off.

Though, he might be worse, because I dont recall bradley ever striking his wife or threatening to kill her
Come on guys, everyone deserves a 22nd chance.
Yeah as everyone already said, best to stay away from this.
<!--quoteo(post=83049:date=Mar 17 2010, 11:14 AM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 17 2010, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Always looking to acquire class acts. And nothing says class act like sending your wife texts threatening to kill her.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh...so you're saying I wouldn't be an acceptable choice?
<!--quoteo(post=83067:date=Mar 17 2010, 01:34 PM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Mar 17 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83049:date=Mar 17 2010, 11:14 AM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 17 2010, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Always looking to acquire class acts. And nothing says class act like sending your wife texts threatening to kill her.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh...so you're saying I wouldn't be an acceptable choice?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I thought you wrote it backwards on her forehead with a sharpie while she was sleeping
<!--quoteo(post=83055:date=Mar 17 2010, 11:59 AM:name=AnnoCatuli)-->QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 17 2010, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I agree with Rok. While Dukes is not as bad as bradley, he isnt far off.

Though, he might be worse, because I dont recall bradley ever striking his wife or threatening to kill her<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

http://www.sportsuntapped.com/milton-bradl...timeline-16508/

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec--><b>June – July 2005:</b> This period may be the darkest and least-funny time in Bradley’s career. Police were called to his home on three separate occasions in response to 911 calls from his pregnant wife, who he allegedly slapped around and choked. He was arrested, but no charges were filed. Bradley called 911 himself at least once, but officers left without incident once they spoke to both him and his wife. Oh yeah, <i>did I mention</i> <i>she was pregnant</i>?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/aug/31/...-bradley31

I was not aware of those incidents until Clapp posted the first link.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=83089:date=Mar 17 2010, 02:14 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Mar 17 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83055:date=Mar 17 2010, 11:59 AM:name=AnnoCatuli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 17 2010, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I agree with Rok. While Dukes is not as bad as bradley, he isnt far off.

Though, he might be worse, because I dont recall bradley ever striking his wife or threatening to kill her<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

http://www.sportsuntapped.com/milton-bradl...timeline-16508/

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec--><b>June – July 2005:</b> This period may be the darkest and least-funny time in Bradley’s career. Police were called to his home on three separate occasions in response to 911 calls from his pregnant wife, who he allegedly slapped around and choked. He was arrested, but no charges were filed. Bradley called 911 himself at least once, but officers left without incident once they spoke to both him and his wife. Oh yeah, <i>did I mention</i> <i>she was pregnant</i>?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/aug/31/...-bradley31

I was not aware of those incidents until Clapp posted the first link.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Wow I didn't realize that either. What a complete waste of life.
Was not aware of that. Thanks for filling me in Biggz.

He and Dukes are two of a kind
Maybe his wife was wearing a corn cob dress?
Fat Bastard is an immensely obese, hardly able to walk (weighing a metric ton) gardener and henchman hailing from Scotland. His extreme size endows Fat Bastard with super-human strength as exhibited by his prowess in the Sumo ring from Goldmember. This makes him a formidable enemy for Austin Powers. Fat Bastard is noted for his foul temper, his frequent flatulence, his vulgar and revolting bad manners and his unusual eating habits, which include taste for Human infants (which he calls "the other other white meat") or anything that looks like a baby, e.g. small people. Fat Bastard has been a regular at Cub games since the early 80's when he tried several times (unsuccessfully) to eat the visiting San Diego Chicken.