Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs Trim Spring Roster for 2nd time...Who's left?
<!--quoteo(post=83417:date=Mar 20 2010, 01:43 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Mar 20 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83416:date=Mar 20 2010, 01:41 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Mar 20 2010, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83414:date=Mar 20 2010, 01:35 PM:name=CHC5151)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CHC5151 @ Mar 20 2010, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83413:date=Mar 20 2010, 01:07 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Mar 20 2010, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->CHC5151, first of all welcome. Don't take this the wrong way, but you started a similar thread yesterday with an almost identical subtitle. You don't need to do this every time you would like to post an additional thought or 2. Please carry on the conversation in the old thread, and I hope you post more.

Let's keep things tidy around here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

a little bit different this time, considering the spring roster was trimmed down again. i just want to know who everyone thinks is going to make that bullpen, that is not already a lock. people dont answer questions, so i have to repeat myself. they respond to a thread and say nothing about the topic at hand. dont take that the wrong way.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You're gonna fit in well here . . .
Clearly.

I guess it was my mistake...
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=83517:date=Mar 20 2010, 11:56 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 20 2010, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: Adlestrop_Stables_Boy_Feeding_Horse.jpg]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=83554:date=Mar 21 2010, 11:59 AM:name=AnnoCatuli)-->QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83517:date=Mar 20 2010, 11:56 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 20 2010, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: Adlestrop_Stables_Boy_Feeding_Horse.jpg]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't get that picture.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=83576:date=Mar 21 2010, 01:05 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Mar 21 2010, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83554:date=Mar 21 2010, 11:59 AM:name=AnnoCatuli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83517:date=Mar 20 2010, 11:56 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 20 2010, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: Adlestrop_Stables_Boy_Feeding_Horse.jpg]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I see a boy who's about to have his hands chewed off for forcing hay into a pissed off horse's face.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=83586:date=Mar 21 2010, 01:22 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Mar 21 2010, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83576:date=Mar 21 2010, 01:05 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Mar 21 2010, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83554:date=Mar 21 2010, 11:59 AM:name=AnnoCatuli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83517:date=Mar 20 2010, 11:56 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 20 2010, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: Adlestrop_Stables_Boy_Feeding_Horse.jpg]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I see a boy who's about to have his hands chewed off for forcing hay into a pissed off horse's face.
It looks like he's feeding it a birds nest.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Hay is for horses
Maybe its a noob feeding a troll.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=83608:date=Mar 21 2010, 03:00 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 21 2010, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Maybe its a noob feeding a troll.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Are you insinuating that I am a troll?
Can we just abolish the word "n00b"? It's overused and just a fucking stupid insult. If you're gonna call someone a name just call them a name. Every time I hear it I think of some assfaced 13 year old emo kid being an shithead to someone, and it makes me want to smash this fictitious bastards fucking head through a wall. If you're gonna make fun of someone call them a dick, it's effective and gets to the point quick. What does "n00b" even mean? Is he new at message boards? new at typing or talking? Now I'm just angry.

Here's an example:

Dear Anno,

I think you're an insufferable cunt.

-Destined

Ok, I'm done. But seriously. I hate that word.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=83615:date=Mar 21 2010, 03:49 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Mar 21 2010, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can we just abolish the word "n00b"? It's overused and just a fucking stupid insult. If you're gonna call someone a name just call them a name. Every time I hear it I think of some assfaced 13 year old emo kid being an shithead to someone, and it makes me want to smash this fictitious bastards fucking head through a wall. If you're gonna make fun of someone call them a dick, it's effective and gets to the point quick. What does "n00b" even mean? Is he new at message boards? new at typing or talking? Now I'm just angry.

Here's an example:

Dear Anno,

-Destined

Ok, I'm done. But seriously. I hate that word.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think you may have nailed Destined's exact thoughts on me. Heh, whatever.
<!--quoteo(post=83615:date=Mar 21 2010, 04:49 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Mar 21 2010, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can we just abolish the word "n00b"? It's overused and just a fucking stupid insult. If you're gonna call someone a name just call them a name. Every time I hear it I think of some assfaced 13 year old emo kid being an shithead to someone, and it makes me want to smash this fictitious bastards fucking head through a wall. If you're gonna make fun of someone call them a dick, it's effective and gets to the point quick. What does "n00b" even mean? Is he new at message boards? new at typing or talking? Now I'm just angry.

Here's an example:

Dear Anno,

-Destined

What a newb.
<!--quoteo(post=83619:date=Mar 21 2010, 03:57 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Mar 21 2010, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83615:date=Mar 21 2010, 04:49 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Mar 21 2010, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can we just abolish the word "n00b"? It's overused and just a fucking stupid insult. If you're gonna call someone a name just call them a name. Every time I hear it I think of some assfaced 13 year old emo kid being an shithead to someone, and it makes me want to smash this fictitious bastards fucking head through a wall. If you're gonna make fun of someone call them a dick, it's effective and gets to the point quick. What does "n00b" even mean? Is he new at message boards? new at typing or talking? Now I'm just angry.

Here's an example:

Dear Anno,

-Destined

What a newb.
I actually want to expand my rant to all L337 speak and about how Ace has the vagina of an 80 year old double legged amputee.

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=83621:date=Mar 21 2010, 05:00 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Mar 21 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83619:date=Mar 21 2010, 03:57 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Mar 21 2010, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83615:date=Mar 21 2010, 04:49 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Mar 21 2010, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can we just abolish the word "n00b"? It's overused and just a fucking stupid insult. If you're gonna call someone a name just call them a name. Every time I hear it I think of some assfaced 13 year old emo kid being an shithead to someone, and it makes me want to smash this fictitious bastards fucking head through a wall. If you're gonna make fun of someone call them a dick, it's effective and gets to the point quick. What does "n00b" even mean? Is he new at message boards? new at typing or talking? Now I'm just angry.

Here's an example:

Dear Anno,

-Destined

What a newb.
I actually want to expand my rant to all L337 speak and about how Ace has the vagina of an 80 year old double legged amputee.

N00bage.
<!--quoteo(post=83615:date=Mar 21 2010, 01:49 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Mar 21 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can we just abolish the word "n00b"? It's overused and just a fucking stupid insult. If you're gonna call someone a name just call them a name. Every time I hear it I think of some assfaced 13 year old emo kid being an shithead to someone, and it makes me want to smash this fictitious bastards fucking head through a wall. If you're gonna make fun of someone call them a dick, it's effective and gets to the point quick. What does "n00b" even mean? Is he new at message boards? new at typing or talking? Now I'm just angry.

Here's an example:

Dear Anno,

-Destined

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

I've never used it before. In retrospect, I wouldn't. I just thought the picture was kind of obvious. Oh well.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
I prefer FNG myself.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge