Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Silva get injured?
<!--quoteo(post=83641:date=Mar 21 2010, 04:26 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Mar 21 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83634:date=Mar 21 2010, 04:17 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Thanks for sharing Ruby<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's a picture of a denim hat with homemade stiching, for your blog (which is god fucking awful), which can barely be read beause of the grainy picture that was taken. I hope you don't wear that thing in public also, methinks a helmet would be more your style.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] Holy shit!
<!--quoteo(post=83644:date=Mar 21 2010, 05:30 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)-->QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh no, you don't like my hat or my blog. Whatever shall I do.

Please Ruby, tell me what I can do to better please your tastes.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Ruby is really more into the whole "wrap-yourself-in-cellophane" motif. Lessee . . . it would behoove you not to attempt to talk during . . . yer gonna have to buy his lube (anything with a "tang" to it) . . . Oh, and whatever you do, try to stifle the shameful sobbing afterward until he's out of sight. Otherwise, he'll <b>really</b> give you something to cry about.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=83611:date=Mar 21 2010, 04:42 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)-->QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He did not come back out to pitch in the bottom of the third. he has left with a trainer with a trainer<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They only left to get the papers get the papers.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=83712:date=Mar 21 2010, 08:24 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Mar 21 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83644:date=Mar 21 2010, 05:30 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh no, you don't like my hat or my blog. Whatever shall I do.

Please Ruby, tell me what I can do to better please your tastes.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Ruby is really more into the whole "wrap-yourself-in-cellophane" motif. Lessee . . . it would behoove you not to attempt to talk during . . . yer gonna have to buy his lube (anything with a "tang" to it) . . . Oh, and whatever you do, try to stifle the shameful sobbing afterward until he's out of sight. Otherwise, he'll <b>really</b> give you something to cry about.

Crying? Please, I've dealt with people far worse. He is more of that annoying gnat that flies around.

Let him continue his assault on me, I couldn't give two shit what he has to say anyway.
<!--quoteo(post=83731:date=Mar 21 2010, 09:38 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)-->QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83712:date=Mar 21 2010, 08:24 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Mar 21 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83644:date=Mar 21 2010, 05:30 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh no, you don't like my hat or my blog. Whatever shall I do.

Crying? Please, I've dealt with people far worse. He is more of that annoying gnat that flies around.

Let him continue his assault on me, I couldn't give two shit what he has to say anyway.
Someone has their demin undies in a bundle.
<!--quoteo(post=83731:date=Mar 21 2010, 09:38 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)-->QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83712:date=Mar 21 2010, 08:24 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Mar 21 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83644:date=Mar 21 2010, 05:30 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh no, you don't like my hat or my blog. Whatever shall I do.

He's ready, Ruby. He promises not to cry afterward.
Silva better not be injured! I just drafted him in the SOI fantasy league.
<!--quoteo(post=83741:date=Mar 21 2010, 10:53 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Mar 21 2010, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Silva better not be injured! I just drafted him in the SOI fantasy league.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ha - was it an 85 round draft?

I kid. He's supposedly fine.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=83713:date=Mar 21 2010, 08:27 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Mar 21 2010, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83611:date=Mar 21 2010, 04:42 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 21 2010, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He did not come back out to pitch in the bottom of the third. he has left with a trainer with a trainer<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They only left to get the papers get the papers.

That's exactly what I first thought of when I saw that post.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge