Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
andres blanco dealt
to Texas for PTBNL.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
So long Andres!
and fontenot boots his first chance at short ...
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
GOOD THING FONTENOT CAN PLAY SHORTSTOP! FUCK THIS FUCKING TEAM!
@TheBlogfines
In other news, I haven't done this to BT in awhile.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Seriously, the Cubs are just playing CSFBL. They're just finding the best bats they can and throwing them in at positions. "Well, we can get by with him here." You can go .500 that way. Certainly aren't going to win any titles that way though.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=84778:date=Mar 27 2010, 04:14 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 27 2010, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Seriously, the Cubs are just playing CSFBL.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So James Russell and Sam Fuld are going to get into a fight about the game that nobody else can figure out what they're fighting about and doesn't care anyways?
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=84779:date=Mar 27 2010, 02:17 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Mar 27 2010, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=84778:date=Mar 27 2010, 04:14 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 27 2010, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Seriously, the Cubs are just playing CSFBL.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So James Russell and Sam Fuld are going to get into a fight about the game that nobody else can figure out what they're fighting about and doesn't care anyways?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=84777:date=Mar 27 2010, 03:14 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Mar 27 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->In other news, I haven't done this to BT in awhile.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This thread is ONLY for people who don't know to look at reply #560 of the "Spring training 2010" thread in order to get their information on Cubs trades.

In fact, I am going to simply create a thread called "Cubs 2010", and we can just use that for everything this year.
<!--quoteo(post=84782:date=Mar 27 2010, 04:22 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Mar 27 2010, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=84777:date=Mar 27 2010, 03:14 PM:name=Kid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid @ Mar 27 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->In other news, I haven't done this to BT in awhile.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This thread is ONLY for people who don't know to look at reply #560 of the "Spring training 2010" thread in order to get their information on Cubs trades.

In fact, I am going to simply create a thread called "Cubs 2010", and we can just use that for everything this year.
It would be cleaner if you just started a thread called "Earth."
Paul Sullivan seriously needs to learn Darwin Barney's name:

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Blanco wasn't going to make the Cubs roster and would have had to clear waivers to go to minors. He hit .252 for the Cubs last season with 31 hits in 123 at-bats.

"No doubt he'll help the Rangers in that capacity," general manager Jim Hendry said. "He was out of options, and the way we're setting up, it looked like (Mike Fontenot) can handle the shortstop role in a pinch, <b>plus you have (Dexter) Barney</b>, who established himself well in camp, and of course the kid coming in (Starlin) Castro."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I like Dexter Barney better.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=84787:date=Mar 27 2010, 04:29 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Mar 27 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like Dexter Barney better.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That name just sounds silly.
<!--quoteo(post=84789:date=Mar 27 2010, 04:30 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Mar 27 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=84787:date=Mar 27 2010, 04:29 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Mar 27 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like Dexter Barney better.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That name just sounds silly.

Your post immediately following the Cubs' selection of Darwin Barney sticks out in my mind as one of my favorite all-time SOI single posts.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=84779:date=Mar 27 2010, 04:17 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Mar 27 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=84778:date=Mar 27 2010, 04:14 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 27 2010, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Seriously, the Cubs are just playing CSFBL.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I guess Blanco was Koz, and that's why he is gone.

Too soon?