Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleachers for tomorrow- cheap.
I've got 6 bleacher tickets to unload for tomorrow. If anyone wants to go watch these bastards play, they are $20 each. They are etickets so I can email them and you can pay with paypal. PM me if you want any of them.
I'd rather be the ass end of a human centipede than go watch this sorry bunch. Good luck unloading these tix.
<!--quoteo(post=95820:date=May 11 2010, 10:09 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ May 11 2010, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd rather be the ass end of a human centipede than go watch this sorry bunch. Good luck unloading these tix.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]

I'll be going next Monday night. I'm really looking forward to it.
<!--quoteo(post=95823:date=May 11 2010, 10:15 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 11 2010, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=95820:date=May 11 2010, 10:09 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ May 11 2010, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd rather be the ass end of a human centipede than go watch this sorry bunch. Good luck unloading these tix.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I might be there too Butch. Maybe we can meet up.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I get to watch tonight - probably in the rain.

On the bright side, it may be a rainout.
<!--quoteo(post=95824:date=May 11 2010, 10:17 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ May 11 2010, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=95823:date=May 11 2010, 10:15 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 11 2010, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=95820:date=May 11 2010, 10:09 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ May 11 2010, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd rather be the ass end of a human centipede than go watch this sorry bunch. Good luck unloading these tix.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Let me know if you're going. I have your mobile number unless you've changed it recently.
I think he did have to changed on account of Andy kept calling him and wanting to rub his bald head in baby oil.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
I have to go Friday and next Tuesday. FML.

BTW- came here and saw 6 replies, so I hoped that meant there was some interest. assholes.
I am <i>not </i>interested.

Thanks
<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro-->HUGE SALE!!!<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><!--/coloro-->Marked DOWN to $15!!!<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

Any takers?
If it helps you feel any better, I have my tickets for tonight's game on StubHub for $5 a piece and they aren't moving.
Hey dude, I'll take 4 if you still have them.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=95824:date=May 11 2010, 10:17 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ May 11 2010, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=95823:date=May 11 2010, 10:15 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 11 2010, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=95820:date=May 11 2010, 10:09 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ May 11 2010, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd rather be the ass end of a human centipede than go watch this sorry bunch. Good luck unloading these tix.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm going next Monday too. Tell me where you guys will be and I'll drop by and say hi.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=95904:date=May 11 2010, 10:06 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ May 11 2010, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey dude, I'll take 4 if you still have them.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Actually managed to find buyers for all of them. Thanks though- I;m sure you won;t have trouble finding them cheap if you still want to go.