Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Wakey wakey, eggs n bakey!

I want to see what Baez can do.  No trade please.

Quote:Wakey wakey, eggs n bakey!

I want to see what Baez can do.  No trade please.
Agreed. I want him at 2B to at least see if a fraction of his potential can be realized. Plus we need better defense up the middle, so he and Russell would make a great DP combo.
The Mets savior has arrived.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/07/mi...-mets.html
Is there anyone in the farm system right now that you would have a tough time parting with aside from Baez when it comes trade time? I was trying to think of someone and nothing really comes up. They all seem like fair game, maybe even Baez, if it means getting someone like Price or Hamels. 

Nope. Any of the rest are fair game IMO
Ian Happ is hitting .500 with an OPS of 1.292 at South Bend. I just wanted to post something positive for once.

Olt homers again.  Call it a hunch, but I'm thinking he may be in Chicago tomorrow.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
You think the Teagarden era is finally over?

I also kind of hope Medina's days are numbered and maybe someone like Edwards gets a shot. I know Rosscup is almost ready too, but why not something unexpected? Need some more positivity.
I think Medina's days are pretty much over, but not for another RP.  Remember, they need a starting pitcher again on Tuesday.  I'm guessing that's Wada barring a trade for somebody in the next 48 hours who happens to be able to start on Tuesday.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Yeah, completely forgot that Medina was only added after Richard was DFA'd and that Beeler was only around for the last DH. A trade feels increasingly unlikely at this point, so Wada it is. Too bad willis is no longer around to lose his shit over this one more time.

Quote:Yeah, completely forgot that Medina was only added after Richard was DFA'd and that Beeler was only around for the last DH. A trade feels increasingly unlikely at this point, so Wada it is. Too bad willis is no longer around to lose his shit over this one more time.

Maybe he will come back.
Quote:Olt homers again.  Call it a hunch, but I'm thinking he may be in Chicago tomorrow.

He's raised his average something like 60 points in the last week to 10 days.
Didn't realize he'd been hitting so well.  It'll be nice to have his bat off the bench and not to necessarily have to go with Herrera.

I think you guys all just need to calm down check out what Mike Baxter has been doing in Iowa before you put all your eggs in the Olt basket.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Yikes.  We've got some serious hillbillies on the farm.

https://twitter.com/flowbro33/status/625709510905217024