Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rok" data-cid="249060" data-time="1433479499">
<div>
Baez 0-5 with 4 K. AA 1-2 with 3BB. Villanueva 2-4 with 3RBI. No errors for any of them at their new positions. Also Schwarber 2-4 with 2RBI and Denorfia 1-3 with RBI and BB. Hopefully we see some promotions soon, but would like to see Baez have another good stretch where he isn't striking out anywhere near as much first.

He had been doing pretty well.  It's one game.  That is what he is going to do.  He is going to have games where he K's every AB, it's who he is.  The goal is for him to cut them down though.  I still think he will have a K rate of 30%, but, with his offensive potential and defensive talent I think we can live with that.

</div>
</blockquote>
Exactly.  He just came off a good stretch.  If we reset every time he has a multiple K game, we're going to be waiting a very long time.
Not saying any of that. I just want to see how he rebounds, if he does, from a bad day at the plate like last night. All part of the adjustment process that he will also need to go through at the MLB level as well. I'm optimistic.
I think, or at least hope, we see Villanueva up before Baez.

One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Villanueva is certainly making himself a case.  I'm glad he's building his trade value.

Same here. I hope he is traded before forcing the issue. He was brutal last season.
15 errors for Christian (though 2 were at 1st the other night where he’s never played before) but yeah I agree he is hitting so well right now we could actually see him up in the Detroit series to play some DH. I also agree that he could be a good piece in a trade with an AL team as a DH/3B candidate for them. 

His glove is considered one of the better ones we have in our system.  I'm not concerned about trading him as primarily a DH.

Must be having a rough year then with the glove. That’s a lot of errors.  

Yeah, not sure what the deal is.

Schwarber just caught Buxton stealing. Second runner he's thrown out tonight.
You guys are missing some good stuff right now.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Quote:You guys are missing some good stuff right now.

Why?  What's going on?
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PcB" data-cid="249156" data-time="1433551413">

Why?  What's going on?</blockquote>

I'm doing a cam show for the next half hour. Assplay if my tip level gets reached.

What else is going on?
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="249162" data-time="1433551532">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PcB" data-cid="249156" data-time="1433551413">

I'm doing a cam show for the next half hour. Assplay if my tip level gets reached.

What else is going on?

</blockquote>

Can I just buy something off of your Amazon wishlist?
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PcB" data-cid="249165" data-time="1433551616">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="249162" data-time="1433551532">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PcB" data-cid="249156" data-time="1433551413">

What else is going on?

</blockquote>

Can I just buy something off of your Amazon wishlist?</blockquote>

I'll allow it

- Butcher