Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
In terms of defense, Addison is superior than Castro or Baez. But being a prospect he hasn't shown anything above AA although his ceiling is very high. Baez's ceiling is higher, but his floor is lower than Addison.

It's funny reading Mets fans on the forum underselling Castro and how he is a clubhouse cancer, bad attitude, over rated in all regards and not worthy of their top prospects. I wonder where they  get this information?

Quote:It's funny reading Mets fans on the forum underselling Castro and how he is a clubhouse cancer, bad attitude, over rated in all regards and not worthy of their top prospects. I wonder where they  get this information?

@FacebookCubs?
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Castro, worst teammate ever.

Jonathan Martinez, the 20-year-old pithcher the Cubs got from Los Angeles for Darwin Barney, had another good outing tonight in Kane County.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Keith Law's chat.  I tend to agree.

Quote:Dave (Wayne, NJ)

As a follow-up to Dave from NY's question, would a Syndergaard for either Baez or Russell trade be a starting point for a reasonable discussion between the clubs, and which team would need to add more to the deal?

Klaw

(2:03 PM)

Both teams probably say no, because the risk in doing a deal like that is enormous, but I'd rather have either of those bats than the arm.

^ If only that would shut some of them New Yorkers up.
Signature.
Doesnt really belong here, but also from the chat.

Quote:Drew (MN)

Is Joey Votto now a poor man's Anthony Rizzo?

Klaw

(2:39 PM)

Looks like it. The torch has been passed.

Soler's numbers still in freefall, but he just hit a 3-run bomb in the 8th inning tonight. Hopefully this is a turning point for him.

Almora continuing to turn it around in AA, with a two hits tonight. HR included. Schwarber also turning it on, two hits as well with a HR.

Signature.
Almora has 3.

WTF though? Tennessee gave up 18 runs yesterday and now 15 tonight. Cervenka and Pena coughed up 19 runs between the two of them. Is Jacksonville some sort of offensive juggernaut or does our pitching just suck?

I think its the pitching.  Whatever, I'm not even worried about their wins/losses.  Just keeping track of the players that mean something there.

Yikes, that's pretty rough. It happens though.

Signature.
Bryant has three walks and a bomb and Soler is 3-3 with a walk tonight. That makes me smile.

Dylan McKay is my hero
Bring Soler now.