Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Nice to see a week in Mexico and nothing has changed down on the farm. Studs go boom!

Bring them?
Who is this Olt kid?
Bring him.

http://www.milb.com/multimedia/vpp.jsp?c...986457&v=3

Oh my....

I just want to drink beer and play atari
"Joboo no help with curveball?  I say Fuck you Joboo, I do it myself!"

Baez destroyed that ball.

Soler and Russell have gone yard tonight.

Apparently the Russell HR was a bomb.

Bryant HR tonight as well.

Signature.
They are a long, long away, but both Steele and Sands looked good in rookie ball yesterday yet again.

One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Hoyer was on WSCR this morning, and when the question came up about promoting Baez and Soler, while he didn't give a straight answer, he also didn't rule out a call-up later this year either. It sounded like mostly an issue of timing and not a question of development, which is encouraging.
Quote:They are a long, long away, but both Steele and Sands looked good in rookie ball yesterday yet again.
Sands has looked good from the beginning.  Very encouraging.
Quote:Hoyer was on WSCR this morning, and when the question came up about promoting Baez and Soler, while he didn't give a straight answer, he also didn't rule out a call-up later this year either. It sounded like mostly an issue of timing and not a question of development, which is encouraging.

Hard to imagine Soler not getting called up.  As for Baez, since they didn't call him up now, I'm sort of skeptical he'll get called up this year.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rok" data-cid="226080" data-time="1406999690">
<div>
Hoyer was on WSCR this morning, and when the question came up about promoting Baez and Soler, while he didn't give a straight answer, he also didn't rule out a call-up later this year either. It sounded like mostly an issue of timing and not a question of development, which is encouraging.

Hard to imagine Soler not getting called up.  As for Baez, since they didn't call him up now, I'm sort of skeptical he'll get called up this year.

</div>
</blockquote>
If that's the case with Soler, I wonder what they're waiting for.
Didn't know if y'all have read this or not, but came across it this morning.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-base...e-deadline

#1 and #4 brought in on this list. Pretty good stuff. I knew he was hitting well since the trade, but I didn't know McKinney's OPS has been .832 with Daytona.
Dylan McKay is my hero