Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
So, according to BP, the Iowa Cubs have 3 of the top 18 prospects in their infield. I bet that doesn't happen very often.

Quote:So, according to BP, the Iowa Cubs have 3 of the top 18 prospects in their infield. I bet that doesn't happen very often.

Whoa, Alcantara at 18?  (I'm guessing, I am too cheap broke to get these sort of subscriptions)
Check it out as I hilariously fail at Cubs blogging.

www.friendly-confines.com
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Coldneck" data-cid="223954" data-time="1404759129">
<div>
So, according to BP, the Iowa Cubs have 3 of the top 18 prospects in their infield. I bet that doesn't happen very often.

Whoa, Alcantara at 18?  (I'm guessing, I am too cheap broke to get these sort of subscriptions)

</div>
</blockquote>

My guess would be Russell, Baez & Bryant.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Yep, they vaulted Alcantara up to 18. Pretty awesome jump for him and he deserves it. He's having himsellf a damn fine season.

Dylan McKay is my hero
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="223932" data-time="1404754591">
<div>
He's 24.

Man I love me some Ace, but the #swoon/squeal/sparkle stuff has gotta go.
Yep. I know he's joking and that's his shtick, buts it's a little uncomfortable. 

</div>
</blockquote>

Thank God I wasn't the only one.  Although, less uncomfortable and more...well...

Ace, I love your work, but it seems like you are trying a bit too hard with all the nicknames.  I really noticed it with Schwarber and the "Hulk" references and now the Sparkle for Bryant has gone too far.

Just take it easy, Ace.  Why don't you stop nicknaming for a while?  Maybe sit the next couple of plays out.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="223955" data-time="1404759318">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Coldneck" data-cid="223954" data-time="1404759129">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Russell isn't in Iowa, though.

BP

3. Bryant

5. Baez

6. Russel

18. Alcantara

37. Almora

BA

2. Bryant

5. Russell

7. Baez

33. Alcantara

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Andy" data-cid="223957" data-time="1404759413">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="223955" data-time="1404759318">
<div>

<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Russell isn't in Iowa, though.

</div>
</blockquote>

But besides that.... blush
I got nothin'.

Andy
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="223932" data-time="1404754591">
<div>
He's 24.

Man I love me some Ace, but the #swoon/squeal/sparkle stuff has gotta go.
Yep. I know he's joking and that's his shtick, buts it's a little uncomfortable. 

</div>
</blockquote>
Ha exactly what I was thinking.

I'm at work and can't really surf...who does BP have at 1/2...Buxton and Correa or Buxton and Taveras?
Buxton and Correa.

I got nothin'.

Andy
Two HRs for Almora.

#Swoon
Hahahaha dick.

Almora just pulled after the 5th inning... Hopefully just to give him a rest.

HR Javy

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]