Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Quote:@keithlaw 17m

Zero. College guy in short-season lg. RT @jwildcat1908: On a scale of 1-10 how excited should we be about Schwarber's start in A (Boise)?

Ha...he's such an ass.

Well with Keith Law zero excitement, Ace just said on twitter that Schwarber is packing his bags for Kane County already...

I can't help but get excited about that. Kane County who are busting at the seams with prospects and good catching prospects to boot, is becoming even stronger. The collective sphincters of the opposing pitchers of the mid-west league just got a lot tighter...
Quote:Obviously, I meant that the Cubs are actually a good team to go along with the all-star appearances. Or I'm already dead.

(Samardzija has a shot at being the Cubs rep this year too. Then they'll trade him.)
Shark isn't making any all-star teams anywhere.
Baez HR.

<iframe src='http://www.milb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=33819345&width=400&height=224&property=milb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
I didn't even know that Bennigan's was still in business.

I think Rok's got a major investment position in Bennigan's.

5,280 foot home run?!?!?

Typo? Or did I misunderstand it?

I just want to drink beer and play atari
Some staffer took "man, he hit that a mile" a little too literally....and googled.

Quote:Some staffer took "man, he hit that a mile" a little too literally....and googled.

The announcer did say it was the futherst HR he hit this year. So.....
Quote:I think Rok's got a major investment position in Bennigan's.
I would short their stock if it were publicly traded.
The Bennigan's in my neck of the woods went out of business.  It also was overpriced with a slow and shitty waitstaff.

I got nothin'.

Andy
Bryant to Iowa

Can't wait to see the back to back HRs with Javy and Kris

Finally get to see these 2 in the lineup together for what hopefully will be many years to come. Wonder where they bat. I would slot Bryant 3 and Baez 4.
What becomes of Villanueva then?

I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge