Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Baez is 0-2 with a SO and 2 RBI tonight. Anyone care to add some color to this line?

Quote:Baez is 0-2 with a SO and 2 RBI tonight. Anyone care to add some color to this line?
It's perfect just the way it is.

I read that Glanville indeed said that. I believe he will be proven incorrect.
Schwarber with 3 more hits and 3 more RBI so far in this game. He's far too advanced for the NWL. And I'm not sure going to Kane County will do much for him either. 

@TheBlogfines
Isn't he going to have to get decent at a position somewhere?

Maybe he'll skip all the way to Daytona. Selfishly I'd like to see him in KC on Aug 2 though.
Javy Baez bomb. Actually having a good day today.

Dylan McKay is my hero
Yes Rok I am also hopping he goes to kane county soon as I would like to get to see him.
Daytona would be fine with me. As long as they play the Manatees, as that's the only time I get to see them.
Signature.
Schwarber hit another one today.

Bryant who? It's all about Schwarber...
I really like that there is a draftee that comes in and immediately starts hitting.  No excuses, no "Well, it's a small sample so far, he should rebound", just fucking hitting the shit out of the ball.

Check it out as I hilariously fail at Cubs blogging.

www.friendly-confines.com
Quote:Schwarber hit another one today.
http://www.mobypicture.com/user/adamleem...w/17003162

That is large.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
We all need to breathe a little on Baez; he isn't a finished product yet. This is why the minors exist.

I have very little doubt this kid is going to be a beast. I don't think there's much value in freaking out every time he has an 0-fer or strikes out 3 times a game. Same goes for every time he hits a bomb or goes 3-4 or whatever. How 'bout we let him get seasoned?

Sorry for the lecture.

Quote:We all need to breathe a little on Baez; he isn't a finished product yet. This is why the minors exist.

I have very little doubt this kid is going to be a beast. I don't think there's much value in freaking out every time he has an 0-fer or strikes out 3 times a game. Same goes for every time he hits a bomb or goes 3-4 or whatever. How 'bout we let him get seasoned?

Sorry for the lecture.

In other news... Baez went 0-4 with a k today...  Tongue