Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Why the hell would you throw first ball fastballs in the zone to Bryant?

Baez and Bryant's swings seem to be polar opposite. Baez is a wild hack that is all power and lightning quick, while Bryant swing is immaculate and effortless. Both produce homers that are crushed.
With Bryant's huge frame, whenever he can extend those arms he's going to produce devastating results. He definitely has a more efficient swing than Baez.

I just want to drink beer and play atari
This is exactly why he needs to be challenged at AAA.
I don't know why he hasn't gotten the Barry Bonds treatment, frankly. Yeah the guy strikes out a ton but throwing him strikes period seems nuts.

Bryant might have the prettiest right handed swing I've ever seen.

Clapp, were you able to get a Vine of Baez's triple?  Sounds like he just missed his second HR.

Quote:Bryant might have the prettiest right handed swing I've ever seen.
To go along with the prettiest blue eyes god ever created...
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="vitaminB" data-cid="222036" data-time="1402412705">
Bryant might have the prettiest right handed swing I've ever seen.
To go along with the prettiest blue eyes god ever created...

</blockquote>
Be advised, even with a functional black box you'll never be found once you get lost in those baby blues....
He is dreamy.

[Image: 8581244-0-150007.jpg]

Quote:He is dreamy.

[Image: 8581244-0-150007.jpg]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2Hdx9JjzDfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Now that he's signed, Schwarber is available to start in Boise on Friday (their season opener).
Schwing

I'm pretty excited for Boise...looking forward to seeing how well Trevor Clifton and Trey Masek pitch.

No daily HR for Bryant... Just went 2 for 4 with an RBI. He is shit... trade him

Baez with an ugly game - 3 SO's...

God, I'm praying Baez doesn't turn into another BJax or Olt because of his alarming K rate.

I understand he does so many things better than BJax/Olt, but MLB pitching will eat up Javy's approach to the plate.