Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Ho hum Bryant HR.

He's gonna make me go all meatball.

Baez hIt in hand, left game after next AB
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
Baez pulled himself from lineup. Could not hold bat during BP

"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
Today?
Yes, for tonight's game.

I would think he had an x-ray if they were concerned much right? Hopefully it's just bruised/swollen.

@TheBlogfines
And how did you get that info Orf if I may ask? At the game or an I-Cubs connection? Nobody on Twitter knew until the last few minutes. 

Either way good scoop sir.

@TheBlogfines
Bryant 2-4 again today.

When Baez got hit, it was LOUD! I'm not surprised he didn't make the lineup.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Quote:Bryant 2-4 again today.

In his last AB he just missed a homer foul down the RF line too. Had the distance.
@TheBlogfines
He just went oppo bomb...19 now on the year. Average to a cool .353. Wow.

Dylan McKay is my hero
This guy.

Just stop Bryant. You are making everyone else look bad.

Signature.
So how long can he keep producing like this before forcing the FO's hand? Bryant at the very least needs to be in Iowa. This is silly.
Quote:So how long can he keep producing like this before forcing the FO's hand? Bryant at the very least needs to be in Iowa. This is silly.

The "problem" is that if he gets called up to Iowa and does this, they'll face even more pressure to call him up to the big league team, and that's not going to happen before the point at which he can't get a year of service credit for 2015.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]