Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Baez is gonna be a stud. Book it.
I look forward to being in awe of and complaining about him on a daily basis whenever he finally is promoted.
You just know he's gonna be the guy we complain about for not running out those hits...

Me too.

http://chicagocubsonline.com/archives/20...-month.php

Edwards likely out another month. Soler's status still up in the air.
Well shit...

Soler's injury is so frustrating because when he is healthy, he mashes. He's so damn talented. With the lack of OF slugging this kid makes me salivate...just thinking about his talents coming altogether. But, damn to hell he can't stay on the field. Hopefully he can get through that and stay healthy...because he just oozes greatness.

I don't know what to expect from Edwards. The arm is electric but the scouts have been warning about physical stamina pretty much most of his minor league career. In the end I think he becomes a dominant reliever but that seems like a second place ribbon for his talent. Shoulder issues are so delicate and I'm happy there doesn't seem to be much rush to get him back. Play this one very conservatively and keep your fingers crossed he can stay a starter.

Dylan McKay is my hero
Little concerned that Soler keeps getting that hammy injured.  Hope he's not going to be THAT guy.

Quote:Little concerned that Soler keeps getting that hammy injured.  Hope he's not going to be THAT guy.
I'm pretty sure he is already "that" guy.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="219365" data-time="1400521426">

Little concerned that Soler keeps getting that hammy injured.  Hope he's not going to be THAT guy.
I'm pretty sure he is already "that" guy.</blockquote>
Cliff Floyd?
Ugh...Tseng to the DL with shoulder soreness.

Motherfucker
Believe Soler has 24 ABs to date and may be out for the remainder of May putting him on pace for 12 ABs per month or 60 ABs for the year.  

Given his history and need for ABs and high levels, at what point, does the organization just say screw it and promote Soler to AAA and see if he can sink or swim?  
Quote:Believe Soler has 24 ABs to date and may be out for the remainder of May putting him on pace for 12 ABs per month or 60 ABs for the year.  

Given his history and need for ABs and high levels, at what point, does the organization just say screw it and promote Soler to AAA and see if he can sink or swim?  

He' can't swim with that hamstring.  It'll cramp up on contact.
So what exactly is an "upper extremity injury"?

Re: Tseng