Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Quote:BTW, can I just say that I love this place. 
Yep. First impression has been a great impression. Really looking forward to this.
Starlin <3
No.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="218062" data-time="1399907825">
<div>
BTW, can I just say that I love this place. 
Yep. First impression has been a great impression. Really looking forward to this.

</div>
</blockquote>

It was a great place...but then you showed up.
Check it out as I hilariously fail at Cubs blogging.

www.friendly-confines.com
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jh03" data-cid="218064" data-time="1399908056">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="218062" data-time="1399907825">
<div>
BTW, can I just say that I love this place. 

</div>
</blockquote>

It was a great place...but then you showed up.

</div>
</blockquote>
Fair enough... See ya.
Starlin <3
Quote:I won't get to that point unless it is June 10 and he is still sucking.  He did this same shit last year at A+, sucked for a month, had 2 weeks where he didn't hit for power but started walking and them BOOM GOES THE DY-NO-MITE!

He is a weird case, no one has ever had such issues with K/BB at AA and went on to have success in the bigs but no one has ever mashed AA at his age before and not had success in the bigs.

BTW, can I just say that I love this place.  Maybe it's just that I have lowered expectations coming from the BN comments section but reasonable discussion and there aren't half-a-dozen folks constantly cherping about the Ricketts being cheap or Theo throwing seasons or Jed sucking and that we need to promote McLeod to GM because he would be awesome.
That's because we exterminated most of those folks. There are a few of us who are not 100% on board with The Plan, but only a small few have the mental capacity and sense of humor (1060Ivy comes to mind) to fight the majority and keep coming back for more. I respect that.
The #poortomricketts people mostly post over at NSBB. I know Kyle does. We're not exactly a group of fan boys holding hands and singing Tomorrow, but we're also not a group of guys that sit around and jerk each other off hoping our negative prognostications come true so we can say "told you so".

I don't know if I've ever seen a quicker bat than Baez. He's ridiculous. And he'll be just fine. More than fine, actually.

Quote:The #poortomricketts people mostly post over at NSBB. I know Kyle does. We're not exactly a group of fan boys holding hands and singing Tomorrow, but we're also not a group of guys that sit around and jerk each other off hoping our negative prognostications come true so we can say "told you so".

This...well, I was told there would be sitting around and plenty of jerking off.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Scarey" data-cid="218100" data-time="1399918330">
<div>
The #poortomricketts people mostly post over at NSBB. I know Kyle does. We're not exactly a group of fan boys holding hands and singing Tomorrow, but we're also not a group of guys that sit around and jerk each other off hoping our negative prognostications come true so we can say "told you so".

This...well, I was told there would be sitting around and plenty of jerking off.

</div>
</blockquote>
There is...but not while hoping that.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="218109" data-time="1399921154">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Scarey" data-cid="218100" data-time="1399918330">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>
There is...but not while hoping that.

</div>
</blockquote>

[Image: giggity3.png]

Baez 0-4 again so far tonight with 2 more SOs. You can all choose not to worry, but I will continue to be annoyed and concerned.
Baez was 0-4 w/ 2 Ks tonight. He is now now in a 3 for 37 slump. He is hitless in 9 of his last 10 games.
Good time for a hit for Baez. Game winning single in the 10th.

Signature.
I'll take the credit for lighting a fire under his ass.
Bryant went 0 for 4 today. He is shit, trade him.