Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Who posts the higher WAR next year:

Baez/Bryant/Soler?

Check it out as I hilariously fail at Cubs blogging.

www.friendly-confines.com
Campana

Pie

Signature.
Quote:Pie
[Image: mmmpie.jpg]
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="nakedman1664" data-cid="217670" data-time="1399597199">
<div>
Pie
[Image: mmmpie.jpg]

</div>
</blockquote>
Pumpkin pie, specifically. 

Quote:Who posts the higher WAR next year:

Baez/Bryant/Soler?
To actually answer the question.....Bryant.
Signature.
Not Soler

"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
Quote:Not Soler

I choose to believe that he is going to stay healthy now and turn into Puig-heavy.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CFOrfan" data-cid="217688" data-time="1399599240">
<div>
Not Soler

I choose to believe that he is going to stay healthy now and turn into Puig-heavy.

</div>
</blockquote>
Here starts the fat jokes.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CFOrfan" data-cid="217688" data-time="1399599240">
<div>
Not Soler

</div>
</blockquote>
Not so sure it is as much about his health as it is ability.
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="217696" data-time="1399599716">
<div>

<div>
Not Soler

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>
Don't think he's been healthy enough to know if he has the ability.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CFOrfan" data-cid="217721" data-time="1399601938">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="217696" data-time="1399599716">
<div>

<div>
Not Soler

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

This.  He's gotten about 500 PA in the last 4 years he did pretty well last year.  I also wonder if that is a factor with some of the injuries.  He may be in shape but going to playing every day may require a different shape than what he is in.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="wvcubsfan" data-cid="217722" data-time="1399602021">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CFOrfan" data-cid="217721" data-time="1399601938">
<div>

<div>

<div>
Not Soler

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>
This.  He's gotten about 500 PA in the last 4 years he did pretty well last year.  I also wonder if that is a factor with some of the injuries.  He may be in shape but going to playing every day may require a different shape than what he is in.

</div>
</blockquote>
You can't strain/pull fat. Just ask Kruk.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="217769" data-time="1399607839">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="wvcubsfan" data-cid="217722" data-time="1399602021">
<div>

<div>

<div>

<div>
Not Soler

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>
You can't strain/pull fat. Just ask Kruk.

</div>
</blockquote>

Or a guy named Tim.

He has a lot of holes in his swing. Maybe he needs to get fat

Almora...but not next year

If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy