Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MickKelleherWasMyHero" data-cid="208224" data-time="1376669316">
<div>
How much do errors really matter in the minors?

Ozzie Smith made 23 errors in 65 games at low A before getting recalled; Cal Ripken had a .930-.940 fielding pct at AA at SS; Derek Jeter made 57 errors at A ball as a 19-year-old. 

Is Baez's error total really an indicator that he can't hack it at SS?

I don't have evidence. But my feeling is that at a minimum it's an indication he won't be a very good SS.

</div>
</blockquote>

Are you saying Baez doesn't have TWTPSS?
Tonight:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MB74CPKIPzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Does the old FO develop Baez into what he's currently doing?  I seriously don't think so.  I cannot help but be excited....he's a stud.  Did you notice the opposing 3B started walking off the field as soon as the ball left his bat?

I'm expecting a HBP next to Baez name next time he comes up against Chatanooga.

Very impressive still to hit a home run totally off balance like that.
Mike Olt must use a walking stick for a bat. He is shit.
I don't understand how you go from tearing up everything in sight last year to utter crap this year.

I contracted some sort of eye condition around 2001.  I went to like three different doctors.  I couldn't be outside without my eye tearing up.  Took steroids, other drops, nothing worked.  It was horrible.  Then suddely in 2003 it just went away.  I wonder if Olt is going through something like that.

So he'll be good again when he's 26?
Per my extremely accurate diagnostic skills yes, yes in deed.

Just curious as to who you guys are most excited for.

I'm thinking Baez and Bryant will become solid major leaguers for a decade.

Another day, another Bryant home run. Vogelbomb with one too.

Pierce Johnson was cruising until his final inning where he put three on base with zero out. Next pitcher came in and unfortunately let two in, giving Johnson the two runs.

Pierced Johnson?

He fucked Johnson.
Quote:Pierced Johnson?

He is related to Prince Albert
Quote:I'm expecting a HBP next to Baez name next time he comes up against Chatanooga.

Very impressive still to hit a home run totally off balance like that.

I agree...this kid has a little hotdog in him.

I just want to drink beer and play atari