Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
I'm with ya on that one Dingo.  I am also excited to see what Soler does after he's cleared to play.

My gut feeling is Bryant ends up in the OF.

Quote:My gut feeling is Bryant ends up in the OF.
I just read somewhere that he's less athletic than Vogulbomb.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="208110" data-time="1376459694">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>
Ok...all you have to do is look at the two to know that's not true.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="208095" data-time="1376443018">
<div>
Starting to think Bryant may end up being a monster.

I agree.  has anyone seen him play 3B?  Some scouting reports are saying he might have to play RF.

</div>
</blockquote>
I've heard of one person that saw him play and he was surprised how good he looked at 3B.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Don't know.  I've read people saying that coupled with his height and eventually filling out it will be difficult to stick at 3B.

Quote:Bryant debuts with a home run for Daytona.

Same with Vogelbach yesterday
I just want to drink beer and play atari
Bleh Hanneman out with an injury to his non-throwing arm elbow.

Bryant with a HR.  Baez with two more doubles.  He's pretty good.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="vitaminB" data-cid="208113" data-time="1376471331">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="208110" data-time="1376459694">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>
Ok...all you have to do is look at the two to know that's not true.

</div>
</blockquote>
Ok...all you have to do is google to see that Vog was the Point Guard on his high school varsity basketball team in Florida.
But how bad were they?
Vogelbach has a build just like Fielder, he may actually be shorter than Fielder.  I've seen pictures of Bryant and there is no way that you can convince me that Bryant is less athletic than Vogelbach.

Fielder is actually listed an inch shorter and 25 pounds heavier than Vogelbach.  Vogelbach is still a stocky guy at 6 foot, 250.  Bryant on the other hand is listed at 6'5, 215.

He's 6'5 and his legs look like a young deer's.  The point wasn't to highlight that Vog could possibly be an OF, from what I hear he has no arm at all, only that Bryant's outfield chances are slim and none.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w8vfv06s8k0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]