Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
I knew he was going to suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_fxvbU...e=youtu.be

Quote:ProfessorParks: As it stands now, the #Cubs could have as many as eight prospects in the Top 101. That's #rig.
Bryant headed up to Boise after two games in the AZL

I just want to drink beer and play atari
Do you think Vitters is pissed off or motivated now that the Cubs have two top twenty MLB 3B prospects?

MLB.com updated the Cubs prospects based on the Garza trade:

1. Baez

2. Olt (Iowa)

3. Almora

4. Soler

5. Jackson [Image: jerkit.gif]

10. Edwards (Daytona)

Still waiting for them to add Bryant

Quote:Do you think Vitters is pissed off or motivated now that the Cubs have two top twenty MLB 3B prospects?

I hope it motivates him, but I'm sure he's not happy with the abundance of SS and 3B prospects the Cubs have been loading up on the past couple of years.

He'll turn 24 next month, but he's been in the system for 7 years now. This was about the time in his young career he should be breaking into the majors.

Bryant was 0-5 with 5 k's. Platinum Sombrero.

Are we high on Kyle Hendricks?! He's the pitcher we got in the Dempster deal. I don't see him on many people's radars as a top Cubs prospect (certainly not in the MLB's Cubs Top 20).

He's having a great season thus far, 9-3 with a 1.91 ERA in Tennessee. He's been just about lights out in his last five starts, giving up just 2 runs (both earned) and 4 walks. Ridiculous!

I've heard his stuff isn't all that great despite the numbers.

Jackson still at #5 is a joke.
they also have Alcantara at 20, so I'm not really listening to them.

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Maples had a very nice outing yesterday.

Quote:Maples had a very nice outing yesterday.
Wonder if he needed to go back to Boise to get things sorted out.  His stuff is terrific.  It's just control that's a huge issue.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Homerun for Baez.  Ks too much...but man can he hit for some power.