Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KF the Answer?
<!--quoteo(post=48307:date=Jul 6 2009, 02:04 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 6 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48293:date=Jul 6 2009, 12:35 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 6 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48246:date=Jul 6 2009, 09:47 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 6 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48245:date=Jul 6 2009, 08:22 AM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 6 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rubes, I saw Gran Torino last night. You really should change your name to Walt Kowalski because you're a grumpy bastard. I agree JStraw's idea was a poor one (Reed should never be a full time player), but there are better ways to making your point then firing on someone who is new here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

you called me a pussy because i don't like the same music as you.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Tommy, you enjoy be called a pussy. And I was kidding. Rubs response was mean spirited. I hope you don't feel my "Prince is for pussies" comment was as well. It was meant to be a harmless joke.
Ruby isn't mean spirited, he tells it like it is. If someone *anyone* says something retarded he'll call them out. I'm pretty sure it wasn't because jstraw is new, it's because he said something retarded.

Saying someone is goddamn retarded isn't mean spirited? he could have easliy said something like, "What you said makes no sense. Reed can't hit RH pitching and shouldn't be an everyday starter.....," instead. He went with goddamn retarded. Look, I could really care less. I was just pointing out how grumpy Ruby always is. Nothing new there.
<!--quoteo(post=48309:date=Jul 6 2009, 01:06 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Jul 6 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48307:date=Jul 6 2009, 01:04 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 6 2009, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48293:date=Jul 6 2009, 12:35 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 6 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48246:date=Jul 6 2009, 09:47 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 6 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48245:date=Jul 6 2009, 08:22 AM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 6 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rubes, I saw Gran Torino last night. You really should change your name to Walt Kowalski because you're a grumpy bastard. I agree JStraw's idea was a poor one (Reed should never be a full time player), but there are better ways to making your point then firing on someone who is new here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Tommy, you enjoy be called a pussy. And I was kidding. Rubs response was mean spirited. I hope you don't feel my "Prince is for pussies" comment was as well. It was meant to be a harmless joke.
Ruby isn't mean spirited, he tells it like it is. If someone *anyone* says something retarded he'll call them out. I'm pretty sure it wasn't because jstraw is new, it's because he said something retarded.

Won't be the last time.
I say retarded shit all the time, I wouldn't worry about it.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=48310:date=Jul 6 2009, 01:07 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 6 2009, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48307:date=Jul 6 2009, 02:04 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 6 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48293:date=Jul 6 2009, 12:35 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 6 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48246:date=Jul 6 2009, 09:47 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 6 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48245:date=Jul 6 2009, 08:22 AM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 6 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rubes, I saw Gran Torino last night. You really should change your name to Walt Kowalski because you're a grumpy bastard. I agree JStraw's idea was a poor one (Reed should never be a full time player), but there are better ways to making your point then firing on someone who is new here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Saying someone is goddamn retarded isn't mean spirited? he could have easliy said something like, "What you said makes no seanse. Reed can't hit LH pitching and shouldn't be an everyday starter.....," instead. He went with goddamn retarded instead. Look, I could really care less. I was just pointing out how grumpy Ruby always is. Nothing new there.

Look, I'm like 9000 in Internet years. I know a little about the guy that will say anything to anyone from behind the keyboard. Hell, I've been that guy. I don't take it to heart and I don't take it personally. On the Internet, everyone knows you're really a dachshund with mustard.
Cold, I'm not grumpy, I'm probably one of the happiest people you'll ever meet. Granted, my language and opinions can get me in trouble sometimes, but that's not because I'm angry or grumpy or trying to get under someone's skin, it's because I don't have a filter. It can be problematic sometimes, but you should know by now that I just shoot from the hip and none of it should really ever be taken as an insult or whatever. I like jstraw, he should stick around and talk Cubs or whatever, but if something so clearly makes no sense, I reserve that right to call out his ideas or anyone else's.
coldneck really hurt my feelings.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=48393:date=Jul 6 2009, 06:20 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 6 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->coldneck really hurt my feelings.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Pussy.
I thought ruby was the douchiest douche that every douched until I met him in person. In fact, I was quite nervous about meeting him.

Then it turns out that ruby is really cool. He's just an internet tough guy.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Is it possible that Fuku is more comfortable just trying to get on base instead of worrying about providing power in the middle of the order?
"Drink Up and Beat Off!"
-KBWSB

"Will I be looked on poorly if my religion involved punting little people?"
-Jody
<!--quoteo(post=48417:date=Jul 6 2009, 07:21 PM:name=savant)-->QUOTE (savant @ Jul 6 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is it possible that Fuku is more comfortable just trying to get on base instead of worrying about providing power in the middle of the order?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't know, but I'd like to see Bradley be given the same opportunity hitting 1st or 2nd.
You can't move Fuku out of the top
spot the way he is going right now.
Yeah, maybe we'd be better off with Fuk, Bradley, Lee, ARam as our top 4 and leave Soriano down at 6 or 7. That would be a very high OBP top of the order.
Johnson to lead off for Cubs vs. lefties
<!--quoteo(post=48439:date=Jul 6 2009, 09:27 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jul 6 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yeah, maybe we'd be better off with Fuk, Bradley, Lee, ARam as our top 4 and leave Soriano down at 6 or 7. That would be a very high OBP top of the order.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.
Bradley is hitting second today with Fox playing in left. Also Baker is starting at second today.