Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give every Cub player a nickname
<!--quoteo(post=24039:date=Mar 19 2009, 10:55 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Mar 19 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=23823:date=Mar 18 2009, 02:33 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Mar 18 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Milton Bradley -- Pandæmonium (or Pandemonium). Pandemonium is the capitol of hell in the epic poem, <i>Paradise Lost,</i> by...wait for it...John <b>Milton.</b>
I need to brainstorm some new ones...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You a Milton scholar, Butcher? I know a few Milton scholars. Thy just keep piling up.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I've studied Milton, but I am not a Milton scholar by any stretch of the imagination.
ARam should be beagle boy:
[Image: Beaglefamily.png]
i'm sorry, if i'm not gonna capitalize the riot, i ain't capitalizing anything.
Wang.
Marmol should be the Rubberband Man
<!--quoteo(post=24082:date=Mar 19 2009, 02:20 PM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Mar 19 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Marmol should be the Rubberband Man<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=24082:date=Mar 19 2009, 03:20 PM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Mar 19 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Marmol should be the Rubberband Man<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like it.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

I don't care for it. It puts that stupid ass song in my head.
Everybody's talkin bout the Rubberband...Maaan.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=24119:date=Mar 19 2009, 04:06 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Mar 19 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Everybody's talkin bout the Rubberband...Maaan.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/indabutt.gif[/img]
lets just call him "rub."
Wang.
I can live with that.

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=24108:date=Mar 19 2009, 03:54 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Mar 19 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't care for it. It puts that stupid ass song in my head.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They play it when he enters the game so if he's already got the theme song, might as well have the name.
<!--quoteo(post=24125:date=Mar 19 2009, 05:14 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Mar 19 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->lets just call him "rub."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like it.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=24043:date=Mar 19 2009, 12:25 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Mar 19 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've studied Milton, but I am not a Milton scholar by any stretch of the imagination.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I have a buddy who just defended his dissertation last year. His scholarship? Milton. At the same time, one of my student employees was finishing his senior thesis. Yep, Milton again.

I saw the student a few weeks back. He's got a pretty elaborate "Paradise Lost" tat on his right arm.

Crazy, committed lit folk.
--Veryzer

<!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo-->DeRosa should be "The Man". Oh fuck! I forgot!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]
"They'll watch the game and it will be as if they have dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. Oh, people will come Ray. People will most definitely come" - Terrance Mann