Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Gameday Catchall
Damn striking out the side

Could be a long day for Cubs bats

And Hendricks gives up a HR with a man on

Yes, a very very long day
I love you forever, Professor, but I think it's time to call it a career. World Series legend.
Got away with a win there!
So this team needs another big bat and 2 lights out relievers to get to the next level. It’s going to be one long, frustrating trade deadline when Jed adds another Cuas clone and the second coming of Daniel Murphy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shota’s start to his Cubs career has been remarkable. He’s surpassed my and seemingly everyone’s expectations. His 0.84 ERA for season is nuts and he’s on another run of scoreless innings. He pitched 12 innings of scoreless

Agree that Cubs offense is at least one bat shy even after Nico and Swanson return. I have little confidence that Happ’s bat will return to form but hopefully Trauchman can get more starts to cover Happ’s shortcomings. Morel has been producing better than I expected and Suzuki is capable of consistent production. Unfortunately, we shouldn’t expect anything near average production from catching position. Yomes had some great clutch hits last season which just can’t be expected this season. Bellinger won’t produce at MVP level this season but hopefully 80% of last year’s production will suffice. Leaves at least a bat shy of producing a team that can make a playoff run.