Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blanco's Hombre
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->The brother of Henry Blanco, reportedly the victim of a kidnapping, was found shot to death on Monday night in Venezuela.

Local police were treating the case as a kidnapping/murder, as Carlos Blanco was reported kidnapped sometime after 6 p.m. local time Sunday. El Universal is reporting that Henry Blanco had been in negotiations with kidnappers prior to the murder. Henry Blanco, a native of Venezuela, had been home playing in the country's winter league.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Damn. That's horrible.
More reason to hate Venezuela. I don't know how anyone with any amount of money can live in constant fear over there and in much of South America. Just terrible.
Wow. That's horrible.

And FYI, Hombre = Man, Hermano = Brother.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Geez that's terrible. Hopefully Henry will be alright.
@TheBlogfines
Condolences to the Charlie White family.
Wow, that awful.
Shouldn't the thread title be "Blanco's Hermano"?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=1004:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:59 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Dec 3 2008, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Shouldn't the thread title be "Blanco's Hermano"?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Or even El hermano de Blanco.
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=1004:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:59 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Dec 3 2008, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Shouldn't the thread title be "Blanco's Hermano"?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

In Spanglish, it sounds just fine to me, El Chupacabara.