Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kasper Extended through 2011
Maybe I am the only one that thinks this...but I loved Chip and Stone together.
<!--quoteo(post=3035:date=Dec 9 2008, 03:15 PM:name=Lance)-->QUOTE (Lance @ Dec 9 2008, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=3012:date=Dec 9 2008, 03:40 PM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ Dec 9 2008, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->(I don't remember Joe Carter's brief tenure).<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Consider yourself blessed.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
haha Will do.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=3069:date=Dec 9 2008, 02:34 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 9 2008, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Maybe I am the only one that thinks this...but I loved Chip and Stone together.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I agree. His voice doesn't crack like Len's when he yells, and Stone was classic before he went Southside on us.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=3012:date=Dec 9 2008, 02:40 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Dec 9 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sadly, I don't remember Harry at all, even in the 90's. Didn't really start getting into sports until the '98 season, after Harry had passed and I was 9 years old. Plus, being in Wisconsin I get maybe 35 Cubs' games (it's WGN or bust unless we're on TBS), so I only really remember Chip and Steve and now Bob and Len (I don't remember Joe Carter's brief tenure). Bob and Len aren't too bad at all, IMHO. They have great chemistry, I'll give them that.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

At least you got to start of listening to Stone. He's the best in my opinion. He and Harry were a great team, but that is not the case with him and Chip. Chip annoyed the hell out of me. He always gave an awkward smile while Stoney talked. He also looked like he should be in a Sears catalog. Oh, and he was also not a Cubs fan.

By the way, Gz, love your signature.
[Image: HappyKitty.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=3069:date=Dec 9 2008, 04:34 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 9 2008, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Maybe I am the only one that thinks this...but I loved Chip and Stone together.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i liked chip a lot. in fact, i think him and kasper are very similar.

Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=3091:date=Dec 9 2008, 05:43 PM:name=Addison)-->QUOTE (Addison @ Dec 9 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=3012:date=Dec 9 2008, 02:40 PM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ Dec 9 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sadly, I don't remember Harry at all, even in the 90's. Didn't really start getting into sports until the '98 season, after Harry had passed and I was 9 years old. Plus, being in Wisconsin I get maybe 35 Cubs' games (it's WGN or bust unless we're on TBS), so I only really remember Chip and Steve and now Bob and Len (I don't remember Joe Carter's brief tenure). Bob and Len aren't too bad at all, IMHO. They have great chemistry, I'll give them that.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

At least you got to start of listening to Stone. He's the best in my opinion. He and Harry were a great team, but that is not the case with him and Chip. Chip annoyed the hell out of me. He always gave an awkward smile while Stoney talked. He also looked like he should be in a Sears catalog. Oh, and he was also not a Cubs fan.

<b>By the way, Gz, love your signature.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thank you. Carlin was a god amongst men.

And is it just me, or does Chip's voice not match his look. Like, when I hear his voice, I expect to see someone a bit less...effeminate.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

I think Len and Bob make a pretty decent team. Sure, they're no Harry and Steve (I doubt anyone ever be that great again), but Len and Bob are good by today's standards (with said standards being lower than when I was a kid in the late 80's/early 90's).