Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenshin Kawakami
Not sure who he is, but he might be going to the Cardinals soon. Anyone know anything about him?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Sounds Asian.
You're a racist.
His stats

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
Wonder if he has injury problems. He doesn't throw too many innings or times.
<!--quoteo(post=8837:date=Jan 4 2009, 05:39 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 4 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wonder if he has injury problems. He doesn't throw too many innings or times.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They have bigger rotations in Japan. Plus they only play like 130 games, that's why not that much.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=8843:date=Jan 4 2009, 08:48 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jan 4 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=8837:date=Jan 4 2009, 05:39 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 4 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wonder if he has injury problems. He doesn't throw too many innings or times.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They have bigger rotations in Japan. Plus they only play like 130 games, that's why not that much.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Why you gotta spoil my hopes that the Cards are getting a broken arm?
Japanese stats tend to lie, so no spoil yet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
What's the track record of Japanese pitchers in their mid 30's making the transition over to the States? I'm guessing it isn't good.
<!--quoteo(post=8859:date=Jan 4 2009, 06:30 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jan 4 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's the track record of Japanese pitchers in their mid 30's making the transition over to the States? I'm guessing it isn't good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Other than Saito, Kuroda and Okijima, it ain't good. And those guys have had limited success.
<!--quoteo(post=8861:date=Jan 4 2009, 09:32 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jan 4 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=8859:date=Jan 4 2009, 06:30 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Jan 4 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's the track record of Japanese pitchers in their mid 30's making the transition over to the States? I'm guessing it isn't good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Other than Saito, Kuroda and Okijima, it ain't good. And those guys have had limited success.
Keiichu Yabu's been okay too. But yeah, not many guys.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=8849:date=Jan 4 2009, 07:59 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jan 4 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Japanese stats tend to lie, so no spoil yet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Very true.

Maybe this will be the one pitcher who Fuku will be able to hit
<!--quoteo(post=8904:date=Jan 4 2009, 09:01 PM:name=DaveB)-->QUOTE (DaveB @ Jan 4 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=8849:date=Jan 4 2009, 07:59 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Jan 4 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Japanese stats tend to lie, so no spoil yet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Very true.

Maybe this will be the one pitcher who Fuku will be able to hit
[Image: kidPraying.jpg]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
[Image: lou.jpg]