Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gammons about to talk Cubs on ESPN
So yeah, check it out if ya want.
@TheBlogfines
Well, nothing we didn't know. We're likely getting Bradley, blah blah blah. He also talked about Shark starting.
@TheBlogfines
That was the first time I have heard anything that indicates who is the leading candidate for the fifth spot. I am not sure what kind of info Gammons would really have on that.
"Drink Up and Beat Off!"
-KBWSB

"Will I be looked on poorly if my religion involved punting little people?"
-Jody
<!--quoteo(post=8903:date=Jan 4 2009, 10:54 PM:name=savant)-->QUOTE (savant @ Jan 4 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->That was the first time I have heard anything that indicates who is the leading candidate for the fifth spot. I am not sure what kind of info Gammons would really have on that.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hopefully it's the wrong info.
If we get Peavy, we don't need Shark starting
Speaking of espn, the new look of the site is lame. They're going to make a shitload of money on their ads and that's definitely why they did this.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=8906:date=Jan 5 2009, 12:27 AM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jan 5 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Speaking of espn, the new look of the site is lame. They're going to make a shitload of money on their ads and that's definitely why they did this.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Assholes. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=8898:date=Jan 4 2009, 10:46 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jan 4 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Well, nothing we didn't know. We're likely getting Bradley, blah blah blah. He also talked about Shark starting.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Saw it this morning. Gammons is a moron. He talks about the cubs three times the whole year so I could give a shit what he says.