Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not have Bradley lead off?
Historically, lots of really good hitters are big DP guys. A right-handed hitter who hits in the middle of the order, and hits the ball <i>hard</i> often, is a DP waiting to happen.

Anyway, I still agree that DLee should drop in the order. He's more of a complementary player now than" the main guy." Bradley should be hitting 3rd, Aramis 4th.

I don't know if Fontenot is the ideal 2-hole hitter, but he's fast and is a lefty.
BTW, last year, he was QUITE a bit better then Miles with the bat. And according to that pesky Fielding Bible worthless-fake stats-crapola, he was an excellent glove man last year too. Thus, the thought of Miles taking ANY time away from Font (except perhaps when a dominant lefty starter is on the mound) is abhorrent to me (and to any Cub fan).
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
KB, I think the fielding bible is great. I just don't think you quite understand it.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=9695:date=Jan 7 2009, 03:59 AM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Jan 7 2009, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I just don't think you quite understand it.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No way.
Yep, it's absurdly complicated, and beyond my comprehension.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
Bradley
Soto
ARam
Soriano
Lee
Fontenot/Fuk
Fuk/Theriot
Theriot/Miles (depending on who is at second)
Pepper Bar!