Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tejada charged with lying to Congress about 'roids.
Interesting story. Here is the link?
So, how will he be punished?
<!--quoteo(post=17103:date=Feb 10 2009, 01:28 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 10 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So, how will he be punished?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Typically...a sentence is handed down by a judge, or some sort of judicial unit.
Would Giambi be the unidentified player from Oakland since they recently called him back?
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=17105:date=Feb 10 2009, 12:34 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Feb 10 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Would Giambi be the unidentified player from Oakland since they recently called him back?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nah they said on espnews it's Adam Piatt.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=17104:date=Feb 10 2009, 02:33 PM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Feb 10 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=17103:date=Feb 10 2009, 01:28 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 10 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So, how will he be punished?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Typically...a sentence is handed down by a judge, or some sort of judicial unit.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks for the law lesson dickmunch. Apparently you think I thought people on a message baord got to decide what Tejada's punishment would be.

Anyone think he'll have to serve time?
<!--quoteo(post=17115:date=Feb 10 2009, 02:42 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 10 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=17104:date=Feb 10 2009, 02:33 PM:name=Rappster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rappster @ Feb 10 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=17103:date=Feb 10 2009, 01:28 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 10 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So, how will he be punished?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks for the law lesson dickmunch. Apparently you think I thought people on a message baord got to decide what Tejada's punishment would be.

Anyone think he'll have to serve time?

I've been waiting for this...

Go fuck yourself, Coldneck...
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img] The next time you add something to a thread will be the first. Lots of go fucks and other rants, but nut much else. Just saying.

Back to my question. Does anyone think Tejada will have to serve time?
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img] Harsh
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=17144:date=Feb 10 2009, 04:01 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 10 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img] The next time you add something to a thread will be the first. Lots of go fucks and other rants, but nut much else. Just saying.

Back to my question. Does anyone think Tejada will have to serve time?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah...you're right...but, I'm still lovin' Planet Earth!

Good night and God Bless!
This thread has potential.
Good.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=17144:date=Feb 10 2009, 04:01 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 10 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img] The next time you add something to a thread will be the first. Lots of go fucks and other rants, but nut much else. Just saying.

Back to my question. Does anyone think Tejada will have to serve time?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I doubt he would serve any time under normal circumstances, but in this case, they may use him as "an example" to send the message that lying to congress under oath isn't something to take lightly.
<!--quoteo(post=17259:date=Feb 11 2009, 09:27 AM:name=hPOD)-->QUOTE (hPOD @ Feb 11 2009, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=17144:date=Feb 10 2009, 04:01 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 10 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img] The next time you add something to a thread will be the first. Lots of go fucks and other rants, but nut much else. Just saying.

I doubt he would serve any time under normal circumstances, but in this case, they may use him as "an example" to send the message that lying to congress under oath isn't something to take lightly.

He actually wasn't under oath. He simply lied to congressional investigators. I think it would probably be akin to lying to a police officer or detective really. It's illegal, but not as bad as lying under oath.

Welcome to the board though!
<!--quoteo(post=17261:date=Feb 11 2009, 08:41 AM:name=Scarey)-->QUOTE (Scarey @ Feb 11 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=17259:date=Feb 11 2009, 09:27 AM:name=hPOD)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hPOD @ Feb 11 2009, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=17144:date=Feb 10 2009, 04:01 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 10 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img] The next time you add something to a thread will be the first. Lots of go fucks and other rants, but nut much else. Just saying.

He actually wasn't under oath. He simply lied to congressional investigators. I think it would probably be akin to lying to a police officer or detective really. It's illegal, but not as bad as lying under oath.

Welcome to the board though!

Ah, didn't realize that. In that case, then no, I doubt he would do time, there isn't much to make an example out of here.