Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta Bob!
<!--quoteo(post=19040:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:15 PM:name=jeffy777)-->QUOTE (jeffy777 @ Feb 19 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey Bob, I was just wondering about you the other day. Glad you made it over [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm hoping to make it down to Turner Field again this year (think the Cubs are there in June if my memory serves me well). Be great to see ya man.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Jeffy - Glad to be back! I'll be at all three Cubs game at the Ted. This time we will meet and I will buy you that beer! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
"They'll watch the game and it will be as if they have dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. Oh, people will come Ray. People will most definitely come" - Terrance Mann
AtlantaBob!!! Damn I missed you man. Glad you made it!!
<!--quoteo(post=19327:date=Feb 20 2009, 01:41 PM:name=Tailgater)-->QUOTE (Tailgater @ Feb 20 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->AtlantaBob!!! Damn I missed you man. Glad you made it!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Mr. Tailgater, how are you!
"They'll watch the game and it will be as if they have dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. Oh, people will come Ray. People will most definitely come" - Terrance Mann
<!--quoteo(post=19285:date=Feb 20 2009, 11:06 AM:name=AtlantaBob)-->QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 20 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19040:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:15 PM:name=jeffy777)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeffy777 @ Feb 19 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey Bob, I was just wondering about you the other day. Glad you made it over [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm hoping to make it down to Turner Field again this year (think the Cubs are there in June if my memory serves me well). Be great to see ya man.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Jeffy - Glad to be back! I'll be at all three Cubs game at the Ted. This time we will meet and I will buy you that beer! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sounds like a plan. I'm looking forward to it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=19386:date=Feb 20 2009, 03:54 PM:name=jeffy777)-->QUOTE (jeffy777 @ Feb 20 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19285:date=Feb 20 2009, 11:06 AM:name=AtlantaBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 20 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19040:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:15 PM:name=jeffy777)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeffy777 @ Feb 19 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey Bob, I was just wondering about you the other day. Glad you made it over [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sounds like a plan. I'm looking forward to it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img]

Man I missed this. Anyway I'm off to see our sons opening game (baseball) at his high school. He's a junior and is hte starting catcher. This will be a fun two years. It's 45F here in Atlanta and everyone is bitchin about the cold. What cold?
<!--quoteo(post=19142:date=Feb 20 2009, 12:30 PM:name=Dingo)-->QUOTE (Dingo @ Feb 20 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19064:date=Feb 20 2009, 07:48 AM:name=AtlantaBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 20 2009, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19061:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM:name=Dirk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirk @ Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19055:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM:name=AtlantaBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello Boys! Holly Shit there is alot of crap to play with... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/called.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]

Anyway its good to be back.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Georgia sucks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fart.gif[/img]

Good. One less cunt on our roads. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/asshole.gif[/img]

I like him already...
I actually thought he was you [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]