Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Trip Down Memory Lane...
<!--quoteo(post=42319:date=Jun 5 2009, 02:32 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Jun 5 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->There were some awesome old threads in the old Fantasy Forum too that only like 1/3rd of us ever read. Some of those brought me to tears.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Post them.

Man...I'm glad we've preserved that old site.

Everyone needs to post a favorite thread of theirs.
Ace: "I never say no to eating a giant, hairy asshole."

The Proof
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Sarge: eh, I've read better stuff on bathroom walls at rest stops while getting head from long distance driving truckers with partial plates.
[Image: lou.jpg]
http://www.sonsofivy.com/messageboard/in...owtopic=37
Older memory lane. Best of Harry's from Cubstalk.
[Image: lou.jpg]
Just read through the Isturis thread for the first time since 2006. I'm amazed at how calm I was, with everyone else spewing invectives toward me.

Everyone had some great lines though.

btw, I distinctly recall that toward the end of the original thread, the Red Sox did indeed sign Lugo, and I of course crowed about it, and posted a gigantic picture of Lugo's press conference (with him in a Red Sox uniform). Did that section get deleted?
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
You're messing with us, right KB? That's the only possible explanation at this point.
<!--quoteo(post=42918:date=Jun 8 2009, 11:45 AM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 8 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just read through the Isturis thread for the first time since 2006. I'm amazed at how calm I was, with everyone else spewing invectives toward me.

btw, I distinctly recall that toward the end of the original thread, the Red Sox did indeed sign Lugo, and I of course crowed about it, and posted a gigantic picture of Lugo's press conference (with him in a Red Sox uniform). Did that section get deleted?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jawdrop.gif[/img]
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Man, when KB doesn't get something, he <i>really</i> doesn't get it.
i won't be sucked into this again. i refuse. i won't won't won't do it.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=42918:date=Jun 8 2009, 12:45 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 8 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just read through the Isturis thread for the first time since 2006. I'm amazed at how calm I was, with everyone else spewing invectives toward me.

btw, I distinctly recall that toward the end of the original thread, the Red Sox did indeed sign Lugo, and I of course crowed about it, and posted a gigantic picture of Lugo's press conference (with him in a Red Sox uniform). Did that section get deleted?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

But Kb, surely now you can recognize that the fact that the Red Sox ultimately signed Lugo does not mean they were not also, as an alternative strategy, possibly interested in Izturis.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=43037:date=Jun 8 2009, 07:40 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jun 8 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=42918:date=Jun 8 2009, 12:45 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 8 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just read through the Isturis thread for the first time since 2006. I'm amazed at how calm I was, with everyone else spewing invectives toward me.

But Kb, surely now you can recognize that the fact that the Red Sox ultimately signed Lugo does not mean they were not also, as an alternative strategy, possibly interested in Izturis.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Are you some sort of masochist?
<!--quoteo(post=43037:date=Jun 8 2009, 06:40 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jun 8 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=42918:date=Jun 8 2009, 12:45 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 8 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just read through the Isturis thread for the first time since 2006. I'm amazed at how calm I was, with everyone else spewing invectives toward me.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Awesome