Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shark up, Ascanio down.
Seems stupid if it's to put him in the pen as Ascanio was fine and Shark was starting. I guess we'll find out the plan soon enough.
His WHIP of 1.76 isn't that great.
Ascanio wasn't throwing enough strikes. for my liking. I think he's a future set up man, but he needs better location.
Fuck, none of these guys can throw strikes. I doubt Shark will, but might as well try something different.
Ascanio looked really good when he first came up, but yeah he couldn't throw strikes lately. I still wouldn't have minded if he stayed.

Shark better have made HUGE improvements though because he had absolutely nothing last time he was up.
I just don't like how they are fucking with Shark- starter, bullpen, starter, bullpen. I would have been fine with him in the pen from the start of the season as he was pretty good last year. But once they stretched him out I wanted them to keep it that way.
That have to be thinking he's gonna be the 7th inning guy, right? It looks like his K numbers are up and his walks are down though, 53 K and only 20 BB in 67.2 innings since he got sent down. WHIP of 1.32. The Cubs could definitely use that in the pen.
He'd better start throwing strikes or else.
Why does Heilman have to suck?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=47306:date=Jun 30 2009, 05:03 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jun 30 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Why does Heilman have to suck?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I will always remember Heilman's first appearance as a Cub. He got a huge DP in Houston, and it has been downhill since then.
<!--quoteo(post=47311:date=Jun 30 2009, 04:08 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Jun 30 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=47306:date=Jun 30 2009, 05:03 PM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Jun 30 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Why does Heilman have to suck?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I will always remember Heilman's first appearance as a Cub. He got a huge DP in Houston, and it has been downhill since then.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

he got a huge DP? you must mean a huge DAP. i'm not sure a huge DP is possibe.
Wang.
Shark up? Hell yeah. It's on bitches.

And don't get veryzer on the "DP" and "sucking" stuff. I've seen his facebook photo.