Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soi keeper fantasy football
ace, or anyone, i'll trade MJD for draft picks
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Ok. Of course, to keep MJD in order to trade him, don't you have to give up your first round pick?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=110966:date=Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Ok. Of course, to keep MJD in order to trade him, don't you have to give up your first round pick?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Probably but I am sure he would be getting back a first round pick.
<!--quoteo(post=110967:date=Aug 14 2010, 09:08 AM:name=stevestonescigar)-->QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Aug 14 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110966:date=Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Ok. Of course, to keep MJD in order to trade him, don't you have to give up your first round pick?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So he's hoping that whomever trades with him had a really crappy first or second round pick last year, and thus wouldn't want to keep that guy (which would force them to give up their own first round pick)? I see.

Well, as soon as I know what team we all have (and how many keepers), these things will be interesting. Keeping 3 is going to staaaack some teams from the look of things.
<!--quoteo(post=110970:date=Aug 14 2010, 11:37 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 14 2010, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110967:date=Aug 14 2010, 09:08 AM:name=stevestonescigar)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Aug 14 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110966:date=Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Ok. Of course, to keep MJD in order to trade him, don't you have to give up your first round pick?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So he's hoping that whomever trades with him had a really crappy first or second round pick last year, and thus wouldn't want to keep that guy (which would force them to give up their own first round pick)? I see.

Well, as soon as I know what team we all have (and how many keepers), these things will be interesting. Keeping 3 is going to staaaack some teams from the look of things.
What teams? Just curious.

And how do I see the league from last year on Yahoo so I can check my team out?
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=110991:date=Aug 14 2010, 02:51 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Aug 14 2010, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110970:date=Aug 14 2010, 11:37 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 14 2010, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110967:date=Aug 14 2010, 09:08 AM:name=stevestonescigar)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Aug 14 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110966:date=Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Ok. Of course, to keep MJD in order to trade him, don't you have to give up your first round pick?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You can look at last year's draft results, I think.
<!--quoteo(post=110991:date=Aug 14 2010, 12:51 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Aug 14 2010, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110970:date=Aug 14 2010, 11:37 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 14 2010, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110967:date=Aug 14 2010, 09:08 AM:name=stevestonescigar)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Aug 14 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=110966:date=Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 14 2010, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Ok. Of course, to keep MJD in order to trade him, don't you have to give up your first round pick?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/arc.../2009/361182/10
I am not going to read through all of this. Is there an opening? If so I'd like to join.
OK, I'm trying to get caught up here, despite being crazy busy at home and at work. I see we have 9 teams registered. That includes Ace's team. Are we missing someone from the old league, or do we just have to add of the new guys?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I don't have any registration info.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
If plummer wants to join, can we get one more person to get to 12? 12-team league is a lot more fun than 10-team, IMO.
<!--quoteo(post=112076:date=Aug 23 2010, 07:46 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Aug 23 2010, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If plummer wants to join, can we get one more person to get to 12? 12-team league is a lot more fun than 10-team, IMO.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
10 is monumentally easier since we have 10 teams now.

BT, when you get a chance, please choose a draft day that isn't Labor Day.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
We need to get some clarity on which teams are "available," also.
Wouldn't that be the two teams who's owners are not coming back?
I think if BZ signs up, we are at 10. I have no problem going to 12, but it's been tough enough to figure out the 10, let alone figure out how to populate the extra 2 teams.

As far as who gets which team, we can figure out a way to randomly assign the 2 teams to the new owners.

As far as the draft date goes, I am all for changing the draft date, but we need to figure out what day. The week right before the season starts is filling up for me. Does Wednesday sept 1 work for anyone?

Lastly, we need to decide if we are going with 2 or 3 keepers.

feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.