Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule
Why would MLB have scheduled 9 games between the Cubs and Padres rather than just sticking the additional 3 games against someone in their own division?

Have we done this in the past where we've had 3 series against a team outside the Central? I don't seem to remember this being the case.
I got nothin'.

Andy
I was wondering the same thing. I think the whole league is doing something like that. Because I saw the A's play the Rays twice this season months apart.
I think we have always done this. I remember playing the Braves for 10 games last year or the year before.
I'd like to see the Cubs only play the Padres for the rest of the season, the more games against them, the better.
You are not [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ruby.gif[/img]
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=51351:date=Jul 23 2009, 08:08 AM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Jul 23 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd like to see the Cubs only play the Padres for the rest of the season, the more games against them, the better.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We're 3-3 against them so far. Swept them at home and were swept on the road. Our final 3 against them are on the road, right before we play a 4-game set at LA.
I got nothin'.

Andy
The Pads are tough at home.
Or why couldn't we have gotten 3 more against the Nats?