Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Gregg
<!--quoteo(post=59330:date=Aug 21 2009, 01:59 PM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Aug 21 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->My friend just texted me that Kevin Gregg is the first person to give up 3 walk-off HR in the same season since Charles Thirow in 1981.

My response: FML<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What's amusing is that, this morning, Tim Kurkjian said that it was Bobby Howry who did this for the Cubs this season. I was out of my mind...screaming at my wife, with doughnut in hand, "I'd like to throw Kurkjian, Gregg and Howry into Vick's Bad News Kennel pens all at once". Leave it to Kurkjian to screw up which Cub reliever is worse.
<!--quoteo(post=59335:date=Aug 21 2009, 02:04 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Aug 21 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=59330:date=Aug 21 2009, 02:59 PM:name=The Dude)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Dude @ Aug 21 2009, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->My friend just texted me that Kevin Gregg is the first person to give up 3 walk-off HR in the same season since Charles Thirow in 1981.

Fuck my labia?

And who the hell is Charles Thirow?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I guess it was Dick Tidrow. My friend isn't very smart. Good think he's my optometrist.
<!--quoteo(post=59357:date=Aug 21 2009, 03:42 PM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Aug 21 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I guess it was Dick Tidrow. My friend isn't very smart. Good think he's my optometrist.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You know, when I saw "Thirow," I thought Tidrow, so your friend got me in the ballpark. Right around the ol' cornea. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=59357:date=Aug 21 2009, 02:42 PM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Aug 21 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=59335:date=Aug 21 2009, 02:04 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Aug 21 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=59330:date=Aug 21 2009, 02:59 PM:name=The Dude)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Dude @ Aug 21 2009, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->My friend just texted me that Kevin Gregg is the first person to give up 3 walk-off HR in the same season since Charles Thirow in 1981.

Fuck my labia?

And who the hell is Charles Thirow?

I guess it was Dick Tidrow. My friend isn't very smart. Good think he's my optometrist.
I'm pretty sure it's just the first Cubs pitcher to do that since '81. It's been on "Did You Know?" on ESPN.com before.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk