Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice mug shot...
[Image: 48873418.jpg]
Am I hallucinating, or is that a White Sox tattoo...on HIS FUCKING FACE? Sounds like a fine young man...

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Joliet police have arrested a local parolee for the Aug. 3 murder of a man standing at the corner of a busy intersection south of the city's downtown.

Calvin D. Russell, 19, of the 600 block of Randall Court was in the Will County Adult Detention Facility this morning in lieu of $4 million bail.

Russell is charged with fatally shooting Mark A. Bew Jr., 19, of the 300 block South Ottawa Street. Bew was with two women on the corner of West 5th and South Eastern Avenues when a passing green Lumina briefly stopped.

Shots fired from inside the vehicle struck Bew in the chest and also hit one woman in the hand and the other woman in the leg.

Russell was paroled from the Big Muddy Correctional Center near Mt. Vernon, Ill., on Aug. 28 after serving four years of an eight-year sentence for a vehicular hijacking conviction.

At the time of his death, Bew was on probation in Will County for an aggravated battery conviction in February. He had been released in late July from the Will County jail on a separate charge

Joliet Police Cmdr. Ben Billups said Bew had had "extensive contacts" with police and was "associated" with a street gang. In April 2008, police placed Bew at the intersection of Chicago and McDonough streets where a 28-year-old gang member was fatally shot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And he totally copied my hairdo!
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
This made me smile. Is that a NY Yankee tattoo on the left side?
<!--quoteo(post=60527:date=Aug 28 2009, 09:31 AM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Aug 28 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This made me smile. Is that a NY Yankee tattoo on the left side?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He's obviously a big baseball fan. Maybe he has the Louisville Slugger logo tattooed on his dong.
<!--quoteo(post=60528:date=Aug 28 2009, 10:35 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 28 2009, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=60527:date=Aug 28 2009, 09:31 AM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Aug 28 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This made me smile. Is that a NY Yankee tattoo on the left side?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He's obviously a big baseball fan. Maybe he has the Louisville Slugger logo tattooed on his dong.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
I can't tell you how many douchey Sox fan friends of mine that I see wearing Yanks caps and unis as well. It's like they just love the fact that the colors and uniform styles are similar. Morons.

That said, this entire thread is racist.
I'm confused... He was 'paroled' on August 28th from the correctional center, but the shooting occurred on August 3rd? I like the tattoo between the eyebrows too.
<!--quoteo(post=60540:date=Aug 28 2009, 10:15 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Aug 28 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm confused... He was 'paroled' on August 28th from the correctional center, but the shooting occurred on August 3rd? I like the tattoo between the eyebrows too.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think they meant to write April. It's hard to keep track of these sort of details when writing about a murder case, apparently.
<!--quoteo(post=60541:date=Aug 28 2009, 09:30 AM:name=dk123)-->QUOTE (dk123 @ Aug 28 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=60540:date=Aug 28 2009, 10:15 AM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Aug 28 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm confused... He was 'paroled' on August 28th from the correctional center, but the shooting occurred on August 3rd? I like the tattoo between the eyebrows too.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think they meant to write April. It's hard to keep track of these sort of details when writing about a murder case, apparently.

The reporter and editor must have been distracted by the mug shot.
<!--quoteo(post=60520:date=Aug 28 2009, 10:07 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Aug 28 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And he totally copied my hairdo!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, but you are so much better looking than him.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=60553:date=Aug 28 2009, 12:05 PM:name=Lance)-->QUOTE (Lance @ Aug 28 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=60520:date=Aug 28 2009, 10:07 AM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Aug 28 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And he totally copied my hairdo!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hmmmmm....i'm not so sure about that.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=60567:date=Aug 28 2009, 12:36 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Aug 28 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=60553:date=Aug 28 2009, 12:05 PM:name=Lance)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lance @ Aug 28 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=60520:date=Aug 28 2009, 10:07 AM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Aug 28 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And he totally copied my hairdo!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hmmmmm....i'm not so sure about that.

Yeah, that guy is pretty good looking with the face ink and all. I'm all boned up over here.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge