Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fontenot
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere else.

Fontenot qualifies as a super-2, so he's arbitration eligible this year. So add him to the list of arb eligible guys and take a couple hundred thousand off the available payroll.
I got nothin'.

Andy
He needs to be jettisoned immediately, and he can take his other Cajun friends with him.
<!--quoteo(post=68761:date=Nov 12 2009, 09:36 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Nov 12 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He needs to be jettisoned immediately<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--quoteo(post=68784:date=Nov 12 2009, 01:10 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Nov 12 2009, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=68761:date=Nov 12 2009, 09:36 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Nov 12 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He needs to be jettisoned immediately<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
+1
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=68757:date=Nov 12 2009, 09:31 AM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ Nov 12 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Didn't see this mentioned anywhere else.

Fontenot qualifies as a super-2, so he's arbitration eligible this year. So add him to the list of arb eligible guys and take a couple hundred thousand off the available payroll.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

there is almost no chance Fontenot will be back.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->jcrasnick: Mike Fontenot can probably be scratched from the list of non-tender candidates. It looks as if the Cubs will be offering him a contract.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Stick that in your tailpipe BT
<!--quoteo(post=70933:date=Dec 7 2009, 02:23 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 7 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->jcrasnick: Mike Fontenot can probably be scratched from the list of non-tender candidates. It looks as if the Cubs will be offering him a contract.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Stick that in your tailpipe BT
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's only because we found someone dumb enough to trade for Miles.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
If we land Castillo, non-tender is back on the table.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.