Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat geeks cost the Cards a Cy
Yep, they made a musical about it and everything.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
"Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的爱人, 我心里
replica watches,
in me all that fire is repeated,  所有的爱火将再度燃起"

Truer words have never been spoken.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=69801:date=Nov 20 2009, 01:34 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Nov 20 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=69799:date=Nov 20 2009, 01:16 PM:name=Jody)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jody @ Nov 20 2009, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Not a chance in hell brutha. The Carpenters are kind of a gulity pleasure.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'll bet I'm not even the only one here with the Carpenters catalog on vinyl.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ding.
<!--quoteo(post=69823:date=Nov 20 2009, 04:44 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Nov 20 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm probably the only male in the U.S. who thought that Karen was kind of hot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wrong.
It's ironic that Mama Cass died eating a ham sammich and Karen Carpenter died from not eating enough of them.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge