Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad Magazine spoof page on steroids
My wife and I got a Mad magazine subscription for our boys 11, and 15. (Yes, we are a bit twisted)
So, I'm leafing through the first issue that came and I thought this was pretty funny.

I'm still trying to understand the joke concerning the different volume (Barry vs. Roger).
If you have a thought on that please share.

Enjoy.

Fat Bastard is an immensely obese, hardly able to walk (weighing a metric ton) gardener and henchman hailing from Scotland. His extreme size endows Fat Bastard with super-human strength as exhibited by his prowess in the Sumo ring from Goldmember. This makes him a formidable enemy for Austin Powers. Fat Bastard is noted for his foul temper, his frequent flatulence, his vulgar and revolting bad manners and his unusual eating habits, which include taste for Human infants (which he calls "the other other white meat") or anything that looks like a baby, e.g. small people. Fat Bastard has been a regular at Cub games since the early 80's when he tried several times (unsuccessfully) to eat the visiting San Diego Chicken.
Can't figure it out either.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I'm pretty sure they just wanted to have verying amounts of urine, so as to replecate the natural variances of one's bladder size.

- The killer of comedy.
I don't think it means anything. Now, if they made the pee a different color, then I'd raise an eyebrow.
The execution of what might have been a pretty funny parody is made lame by the half-assed, 30-minutes in photoshop quality and the repeated use of a bad word...which os something Mad never needed to be funny whan I was a kid. This add didn't need a single word in it that Parade magazine wouldn't print to hit the mark.

Has Mad really become this lousy?