Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheets
<!--quoteo(post=77379:date=Jan 26 2010, 01:29 PM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Jan 26 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=77377:date=Jan 26 2010, 12:27 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Jan 26 2010, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Ok, now I'm wondering what the price range on Wang will be.....<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
so is your mom.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
A's must be planning to trade him if he does well because there's literally zero chance they can re-sign him after a good season, and there's also zero chance they offer him arbitration on top of a $10 mill salary.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
10 million is crazy for a guy with his history of health troubles. But it seemed inevitable that that was what he was going to get. As someone said earlier, he must have a really good agent.
<!--quoteo(post=77503:date=Jan 26 2010, 06:49 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 26 2010, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->A's must be planning to trade him if he does well because there's literally zero chance they can re-sign him after a good season, and there's also zero chance they offer him arbitration on top of a $10 mill salary.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I should add: the reason I conclude this is because, unlike the Cubs, the A's don't have a history of letting dudes walk for nothing.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=77506:date=Jan 26 2010, 04:54 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 26 2010, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=77503:date=Jan 26 2010, 06:49 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 26 2010, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->A's must be planning to trade him if he does well because there's literally zero chance they can re-sign him after a good season, and there's also zero chance they offer him arbitration on top of a $10 mill salary.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I should add: the reason I conclude this is because, unlike the Cubs, the A's don't have a history of letting dudes walk for nothing.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
If they do indeed swing him for something, it might end up being just fine for them, but I still just think it's way too big of a gamble. Beane's a magician with this stuff though.
@TheBlogfines