Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bricks & Ivy Radio
<!--quoteo(post=78440:date=Feb 3 2010, 11:25 AM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Feb 3 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I listened for the first time last night. Good stuff, I really enjoyed it.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
Got the new show in my podcast list and decided to join this board. I used to post on the Vineyard, some may remember my irrelevant posts. Hopefully I can add a lack of relevance here.

Great show! Glad to hear you back on the air and using profanity.
<!--quoteo(post=78445:date=Feb 3 2010, 01:00 PM:name=bluedog)-->QUOTE (bluedog @ Feb 3 2010, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Got the new show in my podcast list and decided to join this board. I used to post on the Vineyard, some may remember my irrelevant posts. Hopefully I can add a lack of relevance here.

Great show! Glad to hear you back on the air and using profanity.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I *do* remember you. I'm glad you joined up here. And your posts weren't irrelevant (at least not any more irrelevant than anyone else's)...
I'm going to see if I can tolerate listening to you guys during an hour long run [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=78445:date=Feb 3 2010, 01:00 PM:name=bluedog)-->QUOTE (bluedog @ Feb 3 2010, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Got the new show in my podcast list and decided to join this board. I used to post on the Vineyard, some may remember my irrelevant posts. Hopefully I can add a lack of relevance here.

Great show! Glad to hear you back on the air and using profanity.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If you are looking for a place to showcase your lack of relevance then you have come to the right place!
<!--quoteo(post=78448:date=Feb 3 2010, 01:43 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Feb 3 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm going to see if I can tolerate listening to you guys during an hour long run [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'll give it about 20 minutes, tops.
<!--quoteo(post=78451:date=Feb 3 2010, 01:56 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 3 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=78448:date=Feb 3 2010, 01:43 PM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Feb 3 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm going to see if I can tolerate listening to you guys during an hour long run [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm gonna listen while I work out today. If it's anything like it was before the break, I'll be happy.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
You guys going to use the Rant Line again? I would love to use that again during the season.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=78451:date=Feb 3 2010, 01:56 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 3 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=78448:date=Feb 3 2010, 01:43 PM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Feb 3 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm going to see if I can tolerate listening to you guys during an hour long run [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

HA! You were wrong, I made it through the entire 55 minutes and 10 seconds [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to the next one!
It was a wonderful show. About this time last year, I started listening to Podcasts. So I listened to your last 2 shows, and then was left hanging. One a week would be great.
I like you guys a lot.
Thanks, Sipes!
Good stuff.

First time I was able to listen in. Show appears well planned/scripted with enough time for banter.
Thanks all, brothas and sistas...

It's fun to be back again...and back to be fun again.